mr402's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) review

Excellent package if you are a CoD fan.

I'm not a die-hard CoD fan but I can appreciate the formula that Activision has perfected when it comes to fast paced fps combat. I especially like the fact that I can rent this game since it has no online pass required for multiplayer. That being said long time fans who just want more CoD should not hesitate to purchase this because it really is a great package. Everything else I could type here you already know. It looks like CoD, it sounds like CoD and it play's like CoD. I guess what I'm trying to state is that it's more CoD and if your down with that it's a no brainer.

Other reviews for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)

One Last World War, For Old Times Sake. 0

Let's get one thing straight, if you are reading this you probably have played, if not owned, a Modern Warfare game, and with that in mind I'm not going to to do much of an introduction. Modern Warfare 3 is the third and seemingly final entry into Infinity Ward's modern military shooter franchise, with the single player story picking up directly where MW2 left off. In tow is the usual assortment of multiplayer and Cooperative Spec-Ops, each dressed up with the expected incremental upgrades to gi...