mr402's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360) review

Excellent package if you are a CoD fan.

I'm not a die-hard CoD fan but I can appreciate the formula that Activision has perfected when it comes to fast paced fps combat. I especially like the fact that I can rent this game since it has no online pass required for multiplayer. That being said long time fans who just want more CoD should not hesitate to purchase this because it really is a great package. Everything else I could type here you already know. It looks like CoD, it sounds like CoD and it play's like CoD. I guess what I'm trying to state is that it's more CoD and if your down with that it's a no brainer.

Other reviews for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)

Deserves a little hate... 0

Modern Warfare 3 is a weird game to summarize in a review. On its own merits if you’ve never played a Modern Warfare game before it’s a solid MP game that offers a block buster yet very short lived SP campaign. On the other hand if you look at it from a standpoint where this is the 4th game in 4 years of this current CoD life cycle and there have been absolutely no material changes to the engine or formula it can be somewhat of a yawner.The game play is everything we already know and expect. Whe...

High Octane All the Time Doesn't Create Excitement 0

Single PlayerOk, so here is the problem with Modern Warfare 3, and truth be told this isn't really that much of a problem. It is exactly the game we are expecting it to be. The mechanics are the same, the story is the same, heck even the game sequences feel scripted. The problem with this though is that we have walked this path before and when you have someone screaming in your face for five hours straight you begin to just eventually become numb to them. The impact of high intensity full on exp...