Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Anyone still playing on PC??

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

It's on sale on Steam and it's been awhile since I played this one.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#2 fisk0  Moderator

It's been a while since I last booted it up, but I've never had any issues getting into any matches in that. According to SteamDB there are usually at least 800 people playing, and with the sale going on it's almost 3000 playing right now.

gundogan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By gundogan

Most of the servers are overcrowded TDM ones, but yea, still a good number of people play it.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

This seems to be the COD that ends up high on the top seller list every-time it's on sale, fans must really love it. I played it on the wii a bunch because i'm a weirdo and quite liked it, I would be curious to see what the community is like today.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

The marketing guys that came up with this sale idea are probably all high-fiving each other and doing lines of blow as we speak.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.