Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Do you find COD relaxing?

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JBird

Normally i play games to chill out after college or whatever but i realised that i only tend to enjoy playing cod if i'm already relaxed, because if i'm a bit stressed out and i start getting killed constantly, everything feels more annoying and i'm getting pissed off at myself for dying in "stupid ways"  and then making more mistakes and so on, but when im relaxed i can play and just have fun, and if i die i dont care cos....its a game!! :P

Anyone else the same, or with different games? Where you really love the game but playing when ur stressed doesnt help.

Avatar image for deactivated-135098
    deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

There are certain games I won't play when I just need to unwind. I like strategy games, but I never feel up to a whole match when I'm stressed out. However, unlike you, I really enjoy CoD and other shooters when I'm stressed. I'm satisfied enough with running around a map and shooting blindly, even though I constantly get killed.

cdfishman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cdfishman

unfortunately nothing makes me angrier than playing online games even when calm. usually because I suck hard cheese.

then hulk smash.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By mikemcn

Slaughtering Nazis/Zombies/Communists/Terrorists is very calming, lets just hope that doesnt mean we are all serial killers

and i agree with Jacobs whole, not playing RTS games while stressed, those games are difficult at times and just not casual.

SpeedyCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpeedyCake

I do not find WaW relaxing at all.  If you're playing Campaign, grenades are constantly thrown in your face, forcing you to back up when you need to advance, and Multiplayer is pretty much a "Spray 'n' Pray" paradise because of the MP40.  Nazi Zombies is the only reason I haven't traded this game in, and I stand on end while playing.  I get chills down my spine while playing think how much longer my team and I can hold the legions of the undead off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.