Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

Gamestop Early Release of World At War

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By gla55jAw

I got a call from gamestop today that said it will be released a day early around 5pm tomorrow. Just spreading the word in case anyone didn't know. I wasn't aware of this until the call so I'm pumped to play this tomorrow night!

Zaapp1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Zaapp1

Me too man!

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pause422

I think honestly everyone should rent this before they throw 60$ down on it, unless you're that obsessed with the WW2 setting regardless of the flaws in the game, it just really isn't worth putting 60 bucks down on. Everyone has their opinion about every game I know, and that is completely fine, I just expect anyone that actually puts money on this for a buy to be in for a rude awakening, because there is so much that is wrong with this game.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kmdrkul
    pause422 said:
    "I think honestly everyone should rent this before they throw 60$ down on it, unless you're that obsessed with the WW2 setting regardless of the flaws in the game, it just really isn't worth putting 60 bucks down on. Everyone has their opinion about every game I know, and that is completely fine, I just expect anyone that actually puts money on this for a buy to be in for a rude awakening, because there is so much that is wrong with this game."
    I'm not going to judge it based off a multiplayer demo because I do not play Call of Duty games for the online.  The game will deliver on the single player front; I am positive and certainly willing to put every cent down on that notion for this game. 
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By JoelTGM

Lucky guys.  My EB Games isn't selling until the 12th.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.