Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

is Map Pack 2 coming to PC?

darkgoth678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By darkgoth678

I dont know, as of now it has onely gone live for the consoles. Anyone know or suspect if PC's are going to get it?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I don't see why it wouldn't. Maybe not at exactly the same time, but I'm sure it will come out.

Alberto777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Alberto777

It's been the same with the map pack for CoD4 and the 1st map pack for WaW, it usually takes 2weeks- 1month (usually) after they release on the consoles. They do this IMO because there would be many angry gamers if they simultaneously released it on the PC for Free with a patch. Can't really blame them, besides we get to play with mod maps in the Zombie Game Mode that are just as good as the soon to be released zombie map.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.