Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: World at War

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

The fifth installment of the Call of Duty series, bringing most of the gameplay and graphical improvements of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare back to World War II conflict. It is also the first Call of Duty game set in the Pacific Theater.

What is the best call of duty kill you've seen?

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dbz1995

Mine is when a dude was standing stationary (to help his mum or something), so 3 people went around him. It was an S&D in Courtyard, 2-3. We were losing. He was the last one left, and those three was theirs. They shot him on last stand, and one of them team killed the other (BETRAYAL!!) to keep the kill. When that happened, the fallen man struck.
      He twirled to his right, rotating like a pinwheel, stabbing the man on his leg and instantly killing him. He turned around, and shot one bullet into the other man,, making him go on last stand as well.
     The other man shot. He hit. We lost. NOOOOO! BITCHES!

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hitchenson

When I got killed OVER 9000 times from people underneath the map.

Drank_Stank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Drank_Stank

I dont think there are really any "good" kills in COD because everything is basically a one shot, although weird shit like what you said is pretty funny. 

Avatar image for ownlyuzinwonhan
    OwnlyUzinWonHan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By OwnlyUzinWonHan

If we're talking about amongst all Call of Duty games, mine would have to be in Modern Warfare on Backlot. 
    Me and my friends Derek, Jeremy and James were playing a Gamebattles  S+D match, last match, last round game tied up 3-3. 
    James, Jeremy and I are already dead and it's a one on one between Derek and their guy, and the guy on the other team gets Derek around the middle building but oh ho ho! Derek has Last Stand you see, misses the first two shots but just as the other guy misses what has to be his third shot in a row, Derek kills him with the third and fourth shots, killing him, winning us the match. 

My other favorite was in the same Gamebattles match at Strike in the first match. Everyone was dead on the other team with only Jeremy being dead on ours and this is also the last round (Hell of a match, every game went to the final round), they already planted the bomb and I got to it with about twelve or so seconds left to defuse it, this is a normal timer so no worries about defusing it right? James comes in through one of the hallways, and doesn't realize everyone on the other team is dead, so he team kills Derek and I on accident. James then goes to defuse the bomb which has about nine seconds on it, but when he killed Derek, Derek dropped the Martyrdom grenade (and yeah, he gave him hell about using that perk in the first place), killing James, costing us that game. If we hadn't won the overall match, our laughter about it would've been replaced by something much more hate-filled. 

Team Chuck was a great team.
    dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By dbz1995
    @OwnlyUzinWonHan: BOOM POW CRACK CAPTAIN FIRE WIN!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.