3 New Call Of Duty games confirmed for the next two years.

#1 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -
#2 Posted by rubsnick (162 posts) -

.... Unfucking believable...

#3 Edited by CptBedlam (4451 posts) -

They're gonna guitarhero the franchise.

This is probably why West and Zampella were looking of a way out of there.

#4 Posted by Conker (784 posts) -
@CptBedlam:
They already have...
#5 Posted by LordAndrew (14426 posts) -

Good. I had been thinking it would be great if Activision released several Call of Duty games per year.

#6 Edited by CptBedlam (4451 posts) -
@Conker said:

" @CptBedlam: They already have... "

GH'ing is completed once the franchise is run into the ground. But yeah, we're halfway there.
#7 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I hope the third-person one is interesting, but beyond that, Call of Duty is dead to me.

#8 Edited by Raymayne (1226 posts) -
 "In one of the biggest shockers of the year..." 

Really? Can't say it's much of a shock to me... 
Anyway I can now safely say I will never buy another Call of Duty game as long as I live, unless Treyarch can make something damn good and put a lot of zombies in it again.
#9 Posted by JokerSmilez (1293 posts) -
@Ace829 said:
" In one of the biggest shockers of the year, Activision has confirmed that there will be at least 3 new Call Of Duty games for the next two years. One from each of their developers.  
I'm getting pretty tired of all this, although I will admit the CoD action game sounds intriguing.
 http://www.destructoid.com/three-call-of-duty-games-coming-in-two-years-171745.phtml
"
How is this a shock? We knew about this over a month ago, when Activision said in their press release that Treyarch and IW would be making a CoD game as well as the "third-person action" game from Sledgehammer. This is old news.
#10 Posted by Bionicicide (1213 posts) -

I'm just curious how Sledgehammer's game will play. Kinda' hoping it's a TPS starring Ghost.

#11 Posted by Ace829 (2083 posts) -
@JokerSmilez said:
" @Ace829 said:
" In one of the biggest shockers of the year, Activision has confirmed that there will be at least 3 new Call Of Duty games for the next two years. One from each of their developers.  
I'm getting pretty tired of all this, although I will admit the CoD action game sounds intriguing.
 http://www.destructoid.com/three-call-of-duty-games-coming-in-two-years-171745.phtml
"
How is this a shock? We knew about this over a month ago, when Activision said in their press release that Treyarch and IW would be making a CoD game as well as the "third-person action" game from Sledgehammer. This is old news. "
Whoops. I forgot to indicate that I was using sarcasm. My bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.