Have you reached the highest prestige level in any CoD games?

#1 Posted by natetodamax (19207 posts) -

The only game I've maxed out in is Call of Duty 4, but I've done at least 3 or 4 prestiges in all the others. Just got sick of the franchise as time went on. What about you?

#2 Posted by Vinny_Says (5709 posts) -

nooo....that's way to hard to do when you have a job.

#3 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -
@natetodamax: Same exact thing as you, did them all on MW1, and then the next few I just didn't care for over time.
#4 Posted by JTMosh (258 posts) -

I maxed out CoD4, got to the highest level but didn't prestige in World at War and Modern Warfare 2, and got to around 50 or so in Black Ops. Yeah, a little burned out on the series. I think the single player in Black Ops kind of soured me on the whole game, though.

#5 Posted by Jasta (2217 posts) -

I got the first prestige then half way to the second before I got fed up of the game. (COD4)

#6 Posted by Freezer_Burn (207 posts) -

I have never prestiged in a COD game. I got bored enough reaching the max one time, and the rewards for prestige (emblems, titles, etc.) never seemed worth the effort.

#7 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

I made it to 4-5x on CoD4, but only to the second run on MW2. Never got past rank 20 on WaW and I still haven't played CoDBlOps. The genre is tiring out on me. I'm less excited about playing CoD than I am about playing all of Brutal Legend for example, which I have recently done.

#8 Posted by waitwhat (251 posts) -

i have never prestiged once.

#9 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

I've never owned a CoD game. So no. 

#10 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2712 posts) -

No, and I never will. 
#11 Posted by DarkTravesty (330 posts) -

no, there is no value in doing it all over again. if i'm that interested i'll hit the level cap and be done with the game.

#12 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@JTMosh: 
really?  i was disappointed by MW2's story and i thought the Black Ops one was much better
#13 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1769 posts) -

I have never prestiged or even reached the max level in a Call of Duty game. 

#14 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3 said:
" No, and I never will.  "
yea i never saw a reason to prestige, looisng all my guns, attachments, perks was not worth a cool symbol
#15 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

No, but it's not that hard. My brother did it.

#16 Posted by Daveyo520 (6761 posts) -

Nope.

#17 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19342 posts) -

No, and I probably never will. I enjoy prestiging and each time I get the chance to, I'll prestige in a heartbeat, but I doubt I'll ever play a CoD game that much.

#18 Posted by JTMosh (258 posts) -
@the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG said:
" @JTMosh:  really?  i was disappointed by MW2's story and i thought the Black Ops one was much better "
The biggest problem I had with the single-player in Black Ops was the ending.

#19 Posted by Brians (1463 posts) -

I've never even played a cod game.

#20 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

CoD4: 10th prestige 
WaW:    4th prestige 
MW2:    4th prestige 
Black Ops:  Just hit 6th prestige 

I play alot of Call of Duty.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.