mrfixit's Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Xbox 360) review

• mrfixit wrote this review on .
  • mrfixit has written a total of 10 reviews. The last one was for Darksiders

Kool Moe Dee could have made a better game

It started out ok but it took a wrong turn with the same old FPS formula. The characters interactions were ok when they talked to each other but not during game play.   I am not a big co op player but this game should have been. The story would have changed a little but the overall game would have been better. I liked the high noon mini game it was one of the only parts of the game that I felt was made in the Wild West. The civil war piece at the beginning was not a great step forward. The game needs to grap you at the start and this game did not, it was a slow ride. I wish the game did grap me, but I will wait for Red Dead hopefully it will.