rambo1120's Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PlayStation 3) review

• rambo1120 wrote this review on .

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

If you agree that there are not enough western based games, and  you just keep hoping that someday they will come out with one that has action, drama, and blood, then this is perfect for you. The game offers many unique missions, and unlike most games, you can ride and fight on horseback. And two things I like about it is that when you look down, you can actually see your characters legs. And, your characeter actually talks, unlike call  of duty or medal of honor.

Before the game starts you can actually choose your character, Ray or Thomas. Ray can kick down doors, has more health, and can use dynamite, which becomes very useful. Thomas can use a laso to climb, and is better with long range rifles. He is also more stealthy, whch makes no difference. Ray can actually carry a gatling gun, as if dual pistols arent enough. Which by the way you are allowed to use dual pistols.

The game allows a nice cover system, where you can attach to stuff and hide like a wimp. It rarely ever gets in the way fortunatly.

The storyline is pretty good, and in the first mission you fight as a confederate soldier in the civil war. ( I know, who the hell wants to be  a confederate) Throught the rest of the game Ray and Thomas just argue and betray eachother.

The sound is great and makes it feel like a real battle is going on in your TV. And the graphics are great too, you will rarely ever run into a bug or glich. All in all, It is a great game for somebody looking for a western. I think I give it 98 stars out of 100.

Posted by RAMBO1120

It is a great game, really.