3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

Sprint, Jump, Die, Tweet, Repeat. 0

It seems Twitter has penetrated every aspect of daily life. If your plugged into the twitterverse you've probably heard of people running 1200 metres before crashing into a wall and tumbling to their death. This is the final part of every attempt at Canabalt; a run-em-up game of cartoon, urban hurdles which rewards patience and persistence with an auto-tweet button to show your friends how much free time you clearly have. Canabalt is a single-level game where you control the jumping of a man spr...

I'm not entirely sure why this version exists 0

There are very few games that ilicit a reaction of “Huh, you paid for that?” more than Canabalt. Not that it’s bad, it’s just that there’s a free Flash version on the developer’s website. But that free Flash version is the very reason I paid for Canabalt on the iTunes Store. I’m sad to say that the paid version offers nothing more than the free one. Canabalt is the typical old school Flash game that I used to play during IT and Computing classes, instead of actually working. The basic ji...