Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cannon Fodder

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released December 1993

A top-down strategic shooter in which a team of soldiers complete missions of increasing difficulty, destroying all of their enemies in order to progress. The game was notable for having a huge number of levels and a very high skill requirement from the player.

Cannon Fodder would be awesome on the DS.

irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By irishjohn

I've always thought a DS version of Cannon Fodder could be really awesome, with touch controls to lead the squads.  Anyone else miss this game?

lvl10Wizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By lvl10Wizard

Hey that's a really good idea. Cannon Fodder would perfect for the DS, as long as the character models are big enough! The top screen could have all the squad options and ammo count, map ect and the touch screen would obviously be the game screen.

I used to love cannon fodder back in the day. I used to try to keep Jools and Jops alive for as long as possible. If I was releasing an XBLA version of this I'd definitely have an achievement for keeping Jools and Jops alive for the whole game!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.