Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Capcom

Company »

Capcom is a well-known Japanese game developer and publisher, formerly known as Capsule Computing. They are responsible for such franchises as Mega Man, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter and Onimusha.

FUCK YOU crapcom!!!

• 135 results
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

A big gripe for some Western players about Resident Evil 5 is that the game uses RE4's controls. Those feel, critics say, dated in all the recent advancements in how players interact with gamers. No wonder, while at E3, Capcom producer Jun Takeuchi hinted that Resident Evil 5 would be getting a revamped control scheme, going as far to say: "So don't be surprised if at the Tokyo Game Show, the controls are different... I'm not confirming or denying anything, but we like to surprise people." After the Microsoft Media Briefing, Takeuchi confirmed that RE5's new controls will be on the TGS showroom floor. While he didn't go into any great detail about the changes, he did refer to them as "Gears-like" controls.

We've been hearing rumblings that the new controls will bring run-and-gun style play to Resident Evil— quite a big change for the traditional walk-stop-shoot RE approach.

http://kotaku.com/5044077/capcom-confirms-resident-evil-5-controls-change

I hate those fucking sellouts!! The last survival horror element that RE had was to shoot without moving, and now these idiots

want to make the game Gears of War like, while I love Gears of War to dead, RE is a horror game, not a run and gun

type of game, I seriously don't want RE5 anymore, this one will be by far the shittiest RE game, and I thought RE4 was a

complete bastardization...

Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

Welcome to the modern era of games. More action, less other stuff.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Clean

Resident Evil 5 is so far away right now. Why all the hate? You haven't played it, yet.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By brukaoru

THANK YOU!

Someone shares my hate! :D

Down with Crapcom!

MachinaPulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MachinaPulse

I dont know if its such a huge deal. You could move and shoot in the  Silent Hill games and those were pretty scary. The good ones at least.

Sniffulls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Sniffulls

Wow... if I had things coming after me I wouldn't run away, pivot 180 degrees, and the shoot.  I'd be running backwards and shooting.   A horror game shouldn't make you feel tense just because the control scheme limits you so much... that's just lame.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Lies

Ahaha. Crapcom. How original.

I'm sure the RE team can keep the tension while not making the controls half a decade out of date. That mechanic was pushing it's limits even when RE4 released, by not being able to strafe or shoot while moving. It's time they get with the modern day. I'm sure rehauling the controls won't "bastardize" the game.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9  Edited By Dalai

So you hate Capcom because of this?  You haven't played it... you might end up liking it.

And I wouldn't bash a company that is churning out solid gold constantly this gen.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brukaoru

I hate Crapcom because they took the credits out of Okami for the Wii... I'll never forgive them for that.

Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Ket87

People have been asking for moving while shooting since after RE1.... I'm as hardcore as a RE fan can getI've played every game and love most of them and RE4 and 5 have a ton of elements that outright piss me off but finally adding the realism that a person can do two things at once does not ruin the game. The lack of zombies, umbrella, and any horror or survival elements what so ever ruin it, not the fact Chris can move his feet and pull the trigger at the same time. Outbreak File #2 had movement while shooting with the classic fixed camera gameplay of the past and it was a good change but RE4 dropped it and now its good to see it back.

Welcome to 2008 TC, it must be a strange future indeed if this gameplay element is a shock too you.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By clubsandwich
    Clean said:
    "Resident Evil 5 is so far away right now. Why all the hate? You haven't played it, yet."
    As a long time RE fan, I can easily tell this game is taking on the run-and-gun direction, leave that to other games, not RE5.MachinaPulse said:
    "I dont know if its such a huge deal. You could move and shoot in the  Silent Hill games and those were pretty scary. The good ones at least."
    But RE is quite different to SH.
    clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By clubsandwich

Well I'm sorry people, but I like variety, RE's gameplay was not outdated at all, it was simply different, but I guess you people love repetitive stuff, and good luck trying to have a good aim while moving...

Sniffulls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sniffulls

Because people don't already do that in many other games already....

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#15  Edited By jeff

"The last survival horror element that RE had was to shoot without moving."

This sentence makes me chuckle. Clinging to outdated gameplay mechanics is a good way to get people to stop caring about your game. You can't say that you like variety and then turn around and fear changes to existing franchises. I see this as just getting with the times. Besides, it sounds like Capcom's going to make it an optional control change, anyway. Cool out.
    Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arkthemaniac
    Jeff said:
    ""The last survival horror element that RE had was to shoot without moving."
    This sentence makes me chuckle. Clinging to outdated gameplay mechanics is a good way to get people to stop caring about your game. You can't say that you like variety and then turn around and fear changes to existing franchises. I see this as just getting with the times. Besides, it sounds like Capcom's going to make it an optional control change, anyway. Cool out.
    "
    This is a really good point. If your game has to have outdated gameplay to be considered good by the fanbase, then you, in all honesty, have a crappy game.
    Ket87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ket87
    clubsandwich said:
    "Well I'm sorry people, but I like variety, RE's gameplay was not outdated at all, it was simply different, but I guess you people love repetitive stuff, and good luck trying to have a good aim while moving..."
    Hahaha wow that part was hilarious. You've got some sort of denial issues there kiddo. Capcom is updating the game to today's standards, moving and shooting has been around in just about every other video game out there "but" Resident Evil. Its time to move on, if I can't have my damn zombies and T-Virus I at least want my favorite series to be modern and not stuck in 1996 still.
    Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mourne
    Jeff said:
    This sentence makes me chuckle. Clinging to outdated gameplay mechanics is a good way to get people to stop caring about your game. You can't say that you like variety and then turn around and fear changes to existing franchises. I see this as just getting with the times. Besides, it sounds like Capcom's going to make it an optional control change, anyway. Cool out."
    Word to that.

As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a big Resident Evil guy. I was with the original game on the PlayStation right around its release, and have passionately followed the series since. The old tank controls just weren't cutting it anymore, and that's OK. Resident Evil 4's control scheme was really great for the game, but if they feel they can do better with another method--why should we stop them?
    Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bulldog19892

Well, it really depends on whether they are trying to make the game more realistic, or turning it into Gears of War. It's no secret that a lot of modern games have either taken influence, or attempted to be 'Gears of War'. Until we actually see the controls in action we can't make statements about whether they are a positive improvement, or a detrimental tack on.

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rorschach

This is retarded, i'd bet that you wanted to stick with pre-rendered, single camera backgrounds too, huh? Viva la Gears-esque Revolucion!

PharoahCapcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PharoahCapcom

BLASPHEMY...I'M TOTALLY KILLING THIS GUYS FIRST BORN!!!

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mourne
    Bulldog19892 said:
    "Well, it really depends on whether they are trying to make the game more realistic, or turning it into Gears of War. It's no secret that a lot of modern games have either taken influence, or attempted to be 'Gears of War'. Until we actually see the controls in action we can't make statements about whether they are a positive improvement, or a detrimental tack on."
    This is ironic, considering even Dude Huge (Cliffster B.) mentioned that games like Resident Evil 4 were an inspiration to Gears of War.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#23  Edited By Pepsiman

You know what's interesting is that you wouldn't see this same sort of passion in other equally respectable entetainment forms. You don't see people in literary circles, for example, clamoring for today's authors to abide by the Shakespearean standards. Why? Because it's generally recognized that Shakespeare's works and language were revolutionary for their time. Subsequent writers have built upon the foundation he created and have ultimately made works which are better fleshed out since they've had centuries worth of refinement. Shakespeare is still appreciated, but in a historical context.

The same goes for Resident Evil games in general. It's fine to like the older games, but sooner or later change has to take place in order to remain relevant from both a commercial and gameplay standpoint. Honestly, if I was tasked with keeping that series alive, I would want to be remembered as one which could be loved by the masses because it knew how to keep up with the times. It just makes sense from a business perspective, too. Just because some people might like the older controls doesn't mean everyone would and that could potentially translate into lost profits, since not everyone has an appreciation for the antiquated (or very possibly archaic). Keeping things fresh is ultimately the wise thing to do on essentially every front.
    Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Bulldog19892
    Mourne said:
    "Bulldog19892 said:
    "Well, it really depends on whether they are trying to make the game more realistic, or turning it into Gears of War. It's no secret that a lot of modern games have either taken influence, or attempted to be 'Gears of War'. Until we actually see the controls in action we can't make statements about whether they are a positive improvement, or a detrimental tack on."
    This is ironic, considering even Dude Huge (Cliffster B.) mentioned that games like Resident Evil 4 were an inspiration to Gears of War."
    Yes, the over-the-shoulder view and shooting style was influenced by RE4, but that doesn't mean RE5 can't be influenced by Gears. Just because Gears took influence from RE4, doesn't mean it's the same game. Gears was influenced by a lot of things. (yes, I know I used 'influence' four times in three sentences.)
    pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By pause422

Well said Jeff,its nice that you actually came in and said that, anyone else stating it would just turn into a full blown argument probably...its totally true as well, I just don't understand people that think in this day and age you could ever keep a game the same..look at Alone in the Dark that came out earlier this year, it did terrible and kinda tried the whole tank like weird views of past survivor horror games, and the camera was such a downfall of that game(on top of other problems) everything has to evolve and people need to realize this. I'm guessing the game will resemble Dead Space combat wise now, there you could slightly move forward and backward, and I believe aim with the trigger and right stick when zoomed in..will probably be the same here. Everyone that is against this just understand..the whole third person thing its doing isn't going to be 100% gears like I'm sure, they aren't going to add some cover mechanic or anything, and obvious they will adjust the A.I to these new controls, not make it super easy for you to walkthrough the game..just back off it a bit, its not like you've played it since its had its change yet, it has a long way off..unless you're going to TGS you have no idea how the product will turn out yet and feel.

Mourne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mourne
    Bulldog19892 said:
    "Mourne said:
    "Bulldog19892 said:
    This is ironic, considering even Dude Huge (Cliffster B.) mentioned that games like Resident Evil 4 were an inspiration to Gears of War."
    Yes, the over-the-shoulder view and shooting style was influenced by RE4, but that doesn't mean RE5 can't be influenced by Gears. Just because Gears took influence from RE4, doesn't mean it's the same game. Gears was influenced by a lot of things. (yes, I know I used 'influence' four times in two sentences.)"
    I just want to draw attention to something I posted quite a few posts ahead of your initial one:

Mourne said:
    "As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a big Resident Evil guy. I was with the original game on the PlayStation right around its release, and have passionately followed the series since. The old tank controls just weren't cutting it anymore, and that's OK. Resident Evil 4's control scheme was really great for the game, but if they feel they can do better with another method--why should we stop them?"
    So, basically: We're in agreement.
    Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bulldog19892
    Mourne said:
    "Bulldog19892 said:
    "Mourne said:
    "Bulldog19892 said:
    Yes, the over-the-shoulder view and shooting style was influenced by RE4, but that doesn't mean RE5 can't be influenced by Gears. Just because Gears took influence from RE4, doesn't mean it's the same game. Gears was influenced by a lot of things. (yes, I know I used 'influence' four times in two sentences.)"
    I just want to draw attention to something I posted quite a few posts ahead of your initial one:

Mourne said:
    "As you can tell by my avatar, I'm a big Resident Evil guy. I was with the original game on the PlayStation right around its release, and have passionately followed the series since. The old tank controls just weren't cutting it anymore, and that's OK. Resident Evil 4's control scheme was really great for the game, but if they feel they can do better with another method--why should we stop them?"
    So, basically: We're in agreement."
    It certainly seems that way, yes.
    Avatar image for blacksuitandtie9
    BlackSuitAndTie9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlackSuitAndTie9

....so?

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By clubsandwich
    Jeff said:
    "
    Ok I agree that series need to evolve and get with the times at a certain point, but key points of some games shouldn't be changed since that's their identity, IMO. RE has lost some of the things that made it my favorite series of all time, hell, thanks to RE is the reason why I still play video games. RE4 lacked the atmosphere the previous games had, and by the looks RE5 seems to be just a testosterone fest, shoot shoot kill kill bigass explosions and crazy chainsaw man, no more ammo conservation, the story in RE4 wasn't even relevant, that's probably what my save RE5 (for me), but other than that, I don't see the series evolving, I see them changing the whole thing to something different, I agree that the series needed a change, but not something as drastic as this, quite frankly, it saddens me how Capcom is changing the series for casual appeal, and it's forgetting about their fanbase, but I guess just some of you people won't understand until it happens to your favorite series.
    Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#30  Edited By Pepsiman

Perhaps some of us are speaking this way from experience? I know I have my particular viewpoint because some of my favorite series stayed on the consistency train and, as a result, the same thing given to me over and over made them lose their luster in my eyes. It's one thing to fall in love with a game because it feels fresh, new, exciting, and unlike anything else you've ever really experienced before. It's quite another when those same things are regurgitated five games later for the sake of supposed nostalgia. And to be blunt, I don't think Capcom is going to particularly mourn the loss of you as a potential customer if you choose to completely opt out of buying Resident Evil 5. Money talks and if they're able to make a good chunk of change by doing things the way they are right now, they won't be particularly inclined to revert to the ways of old. It's just good business.

But let me pose you a question, clubsandwich. Is your problem with the game and control mechanics themselves or is it because of the fact that they're attached to the Resident Evil name itself? I ask that because it seems to me that the only reason you're so displeased is because this control scheme is a part of something which you knew and love. I suspect you wouldn't have as much of a problem if this was almost exactly the same game, but with a new title under an original IP.

What I'm basically asking is if this game was named something like "Zombie Wasteland" instead of "Resident Evil 5" and the only difference between the two were superficial things like different characters, would you be having an issue right now?
    KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#31  Edited By KingBroly

I was fine with the controls of RE4.  Could they be improved?  Yes.  Would I like an option to switch between Tank and Gears-like?  Yes.  Will I get it?  Probably not.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MrKlorox

Thank god Capcom is fixing the controls. I might actually consider playing RE5 now... RE4 on Wii controlled abhorrently, and that was supposedly the best iteration of the controls.

Also, I don't think they're going to be including much "moving while shooting" as you imply. If you recall, one of the taglines for Gears of War was "stop and pop" as opposed to "run and gun." Sure the game didn't really turn out so much like that, the idea gets through. Is it really that big of a deal that you will be able to sidestep in RE5? To me it certainly is, and they seem to be responding adequately.

Avatar image for deactivated-64c89b592b282
    deactivated-64c89b592b282

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

clubsandwich said:
    "I guess just some of you people won't understand until it happens to your favorite series."
    I've never disliked a game for trying to improve the formula. The fact of the matter is you don't like this game because it's not how you want it, if Capcom was calling this game by another name you'd be perfectly fine with it.
    If Resident Evil really is your only reason for playing games I find it odd that your insulting the company that's brought you so much enjoyment in the past and present. Could there be a chance that they know what there doing better than what you think they should do? I mean they did make you favorite franchise maybe they know how the games they make should be made.
    I enjoy playing Sonic games on my Genesis every now and then, I know Sonic games aren't what they used to be but that doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the older ones. Therefore Resident Evil 4 and 5 can't take away from 1,2, and 3 if you feel that those are the "true" Resident Evil games.
    Patchinko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#34  Edited By Patchinko

Hopefully everyone won't be a perfect shot. Making it difficult to hit from a distance and so forth would keep it more real. More "survival horror" than "run and gun". 

But it'll probably just Gears of War with tons of zombies.
    keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By keyhunter

I like Gears of War.
    I like resident evil but hate the controls.

This is like a sandwich with mayonaise and sweet onion sauce. Fantastic.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By shadowjak
    Luke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By Luke

I played the hell out of all the RE games and I absolutely loved 4.

I'm very much looking forward to RE5.

I've never knocked a game, until I've actually played it.

I agree 0% with the Topic Creator.

shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shadowjak
    luke said:
    "I played the hell out of all the RE games and I absolutely loved 4.

I'm very much looking forward to RE5.

I've never knocked a game, until I've actually played it.

I agree 0% with the Topic Creator."

You and every other person who said anything to that just gained alot of respect from me. Seriously, hating a game before it comes out is idiotic. Hating a dev team because they are trying to add new gameplay elements is just as idiotic. Look at Dark Sector, you can move and shoot in that and if you ignore plot, it wasn't bad. Dead Space you can blindfire and move I am pretty sure. F.E.A.R.. Do I need to really say it? Let devs do what they want with their game, if they can make it work I see no problems. Besides, RE is slowly moving towards the actino genre just like MGS did.
    xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xxNBxx
    brukaoru said:
    "THANK YOU!

Down with Crapcom!"
    So says the guy with the Devil may cry icon.  lol

Truth is, no one has even played the new control set up so no one should be making statements about its quality.
    shadowjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By shadowjak
    xxNBxx said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "THANK YOU!

Down with Crapcom!"

Truth is, no one has even played the new control set up so no one should be making statements about its quality."
    Lmao. Even if you hate Capcom, you can't hate DMC.
    Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#42  Edited By Discorsi

i would also like send a fuck you capcom for putting monster hunter 3 on the wii

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayge_

The clunker controls in RE4 were terrible. Of course, that's coming from a PC gamer up to that point. Ignoring that a genre you respect is moving forward makes you a hermit gamer, something nobody wants to be. And Capcom happens to be a very capable development studio, with a solid stable of quality titles. They usually make good decisions about controls. You should bear with them on this one.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By brukaoru
    shadowjak said:
    "xxNBxx said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "THANK YOU!
    Down with Crapcom!"
    Truth is, no one has even played the new control set up so no one should be making statements about its quality."
    Lmao. Even if you hate Capcom, you can't hate DMC."
    If you read my second post, you would know why I hate Capcom, they took the credits out of Okami in the Wii port, and that is unacceptable to me. Therefore any game I want from them anymore, I am buying used or not getting at all if it's DLC only. Unfortunately, Capcom still holds the rights to DMC, but Dante is my favorite character, so I'll continue using an icon of him for awhile.
    citizenkane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 106

#45  Edited By citizenkane

Perhaps next time you can add a little bit more maturity to your argument.

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#46  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
    brukaoru said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "xxNBxx said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "THANK YOU!
    Down with Crapcom!"
    If you read my second post, you would know why I hate Capcom, they took the credits out of Okami in the Wii port, and that is unacceptable to me. Therefore any game I want from them anymore, I am buying used or not getting at all if it's DLC only. Unfortunately, Capcom still holds the rights to DMC, but Dante is my favorite character, so I'll continue using an icon of him for awhile."

What the hell does that mean?  They "took the credits out of Okami"?  So it's missing end game credits at the end of the game? So?

I've never played an RE game before since I didn't have the console for them, so I have no ideas what to expect. A gears-style game would be alright I suppose.  I guess the old controls for the previous RE games were too clunky?

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#47  Edited By Vaxadrin
    Lind_L_Taylor said:
    "I've never played an RE game before since I didn't have the console for them, so I have no ideas what to expect. A gears-style game would be alright I suppose.  I guess the old controls for the previous RE games were too clunky?"
    In all Resident Evil games prior, you have tank controls.  This means you use only the left stick, Up is forward, Down is backward, and Left & Right are to turn. (this all is independent of which way the camera was facing)

In Resident Evil 4, they kept the same controls, but put the camera behind the shoulder & made it turn with you.  It made the game more playable, and it was a great game, but the controls were still very shitty.

Now they're giving the option to have a playable control scheme, and illogical people are angry about it.

The bottom line is, the only way this would "break" the game is if they allowed you to move full speed while having your sights up for the gun, which I highly doubt they'll do.  If it works like gears where you move very slowly while holding down the left trigger, it will suit RE4's style of gameplay and tension just fine, in addition to being much more enjoyable for people that are used to any shooter released in the last 15 years.
    xxNBxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By xxNBxx
    brukaoru said:
    "shadowjak said:
    "xxNBxx said:
    "brukaoru said:
    "THANK YOU!
    Down with Crapcom!"
    If you read my second post, you would know why I hate Capcom, they took the credits out of Okami in the Wii port, and that is unacceptable to me. Therefore any game I want from them anymore, I am buying used or not getting at all if it's DLC only. Unfortunately, Capcom still holds the rights to DMC, but Dante is my favorite character, so I'll continue using an icon of him for awhile."
    I read your second post. before I posted my comment.   For someone that feels so much hate for a company you would think you would pick another icon.   Keeping that icon just shows either your emo and you hate yourself, or you are just to lazy to get another icon.  lol
    brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By brukaoru
    Lind_L_Taylor said:
    "What the hell does that mean?  They "took the credits out of Okami"?  So it's missing end game credits at the end of the game? So?"
    So? It pisses me off. I won't support a company that thing it's justified in taking the staff credits out of the people who made the game. That's just how I feel about it.

xxNBxx said:
    "I read your second post. before I posted my comment.   For someone that feels so much hate to a company you would think you would pick another icon.   Keeping that icon just shows either your emo and you hate yourself, or you are just to lazy to get another icon.  lol"
    So because the company has the rights to one of my favorite games and my favorite character from a videogame franchise, I should choose another icon? No.

And I do happen to hate myself but I don't see what that has to do with me keeping this icon. I'm not "too lazy" to get another icon. I love Dante, as I said, he's my favorite videogame character, so that's why I'm keeping it.
    Avatar image for advertedfingers
    AdvertedFingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By AdvertedFingers

>_>

In a real life zombie situation: Would you run-stop-shoot at a pack of flesh eating zombie that can run? Maybe it was good for the early game when they were slower but come on....  Plus, if you're complaining don't buy the damned game. No one is forcing you to, you stupid bitch. God damn I hate people who complain about every fuckin' thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.