Lets talk about cool stuff in the game!!

#1 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -

Dunno how many of you guys have the game yet, or care really.....but errr..........I DO!!! :D So far I'm LOVING the sound effect when you thwack a dude with your shield!! Especially if they career into a stack of radio equipment!! BLISS!!! 

#2 Posted by Animasta (14675 posts) -

there is no cool stuff in the game

#3 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -

Quit hatin bro!!! :D

#4 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I haven't got it, but people have said the combats alright.

#5 Posted by TobbRobb (4603 posts) -

There is an Captain America game? I have a haaaard time believing that it could possibly be good.

Change my mind, please.

#6 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2686 posts) -

@ShalashaskaUK666 said:

Especially if they career into a stack of radio equipment!!

If they do what now?

#7 Posted by DonChipotle (2730 posts) -

He's got a shield

#8 Edited by TobbRobb (4603 posts) -
@Rolyatkcinmai: Career: a person's progress or general course of action through life or through a phase of life, as in some profession or undertaking: His career as a soldier ended with the   armistice.

PS:I dunno.
#9 Posted by bartok (2469 posts) -

All games based on Marvel super hero movies made by Sega are awesome bro!!!

#10 Posted by The_Moorasaurus (88 posts) -

@Rolyatkcinmai: Careering is totally a way to move... where have you been? ;p

verb [ intrans. ]

move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way in a specified direction : the car careered across the road and went through a hedge.

#11 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -
@The_Moorasaurus said:

@Rolyatkcinmai: Careering is totally a way to move... where have you been? ;p

verb [ intrans. ]

move swiftly and in an uncontrolled way in a specified direction : the car careered across the road and went through a hedge.

Cheers dude!! 

Yeah like you do this move where you punch a dudes face in whilst his hat flies off in slow motion!! And if u face towards whatever u want them to *ahem* career into, then they will!! The game overall is a bit shoddy, it reminds me of Arkham Asylum ALOT, and kinda makes me wanna play that tbh.........but I dont own that anymore, and this is new!! SO ON WE GO THEN! :)  

Any questions feel free to ask!! Spoilers for this insanely rich and detailed story shall not be foretold!! :D
#12 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -

Ok so its 3 hours 14 minutes later annnnnnd I've finished it!! What a fantastic unique experience.............I wonder how much Arkham Asylum is second hand? :D

#13 Posted by Jocund (124 posts) -
@ShalashaskaUK666: Soo.....the game was decent? And you could probably find Batman for around 20 bucks at this point, duder.
#14 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@ShalashaskaUK666 said:

Ok so its 3 hours 14 minutes later annnnnnd I've finished it!! What a fantastic unique experience.............I wonder how much Arkham Asylum is second hand? :D

I really don't like being rude but..Are you serious? D:

I have a hard time believing a movie game from Sega is anything but absolutely awful.

#15 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -

Hahaha sorry man I was being sarcastic, its a COMPLETE ripoff of Arkham, save for chuckin your shield about and the finishing attacks! Graphics are subpar, combat is pretty slick but you cant counter if you've entered an animation on someone else. Story is nonexistant, and character progression doesnt exist apart from a couple of upgrades!!  
They try to extend the life of it with collectables, but THATS LITERALLY IT, theres nothing else to do at all.  
If you like the idea of another Arkham style game and you have NOTHING else to play, this kinda does for a few hours, but its really easy!! I had fun doin the finishin moves on the larger enemies, but apart from that the rest is utterly forgettable!! 
Do with that what you will!! :D

#16 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Woah this game came out of nowhere 

too many games this year... 

im freaking out man

#17 Posted by JTMosh (258 posts) -

I think I may pick this game up when I see it for around $9.99 or so. I don't know why, but it looks alright to me.

#18 Posted by JackSukeru (5910 posts) -

@ShalashaskaUK666: Was this game cool enough to make it worth not buying and instead watching a free quicklook of it online on the videogame website GiantBomb?

#19 Posted by ShalashaskaUK666 (528 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:

@ShalashaskaUK666: Was this game cool enough to make it worth not buying and instead watching a free quicklook of it online on the videogame website GiantBomb?

I think th dudes will make some funny commentary comparing it to Arkham, so hell yeah!! I'm goin back through it as we speak to try and get the last move unlocked because I didnt get it last time!!
#20 Posted by clumsyninja1 (817 posts) -

' I like to hydrate"

#21 Posted by TearsInRain (269 posts) -

You're Captain America!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.