Longer names for this game

#1 Posted by djames216 (381 posts) -

I know there have been games with longer names than this so I think if they want to stay competitive it should be longer. Let's give them longer titles. I'll start.

Disney's Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Video Game of the Official Movie of the Official Comic Book Character from the Official Marvel Universe of Super Heroes

I think that might be enough to set it apart from all the other unofficial Captain America movie video games out there.

Can you guys come up with any longer ones?

#2 Edited by Poonz (138 posts) -

Disney's Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Solder - The Official Game (Complete Marvelerous Edition) w/ Nick Fury & Black Widow Downloadable Content Included.

Sad but, it could happen.

#3 Posted by djames216 (381 posts) -

@poonz said:

Disney's Marvel's Captain America: The Winter Solder - The Official Game (Complete Marvelerous Edition) w/ Nick Fury & Black Widow Downloadable Content Included.

Sad but, it could happen.

Ah good one. I forgot to make it some kind of special edition.

#4 Posted by Tru3_Blu3 (3237 posts) -

Peter Jackson's King Kong - The Official Game of the Movie

#5 Edited by Fattony12000 (7588 posts) -

Take some inspiration from Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder II -- The Legend of Darkmoon.

#6 Posted by djames216 (381 posts) -

Peter Jackson's King Kong - The Official Game of the Movie

God yeah. I remember that one.

#7 Posted by rachelepithet (1392 posts) -

DIRT BLUR GRID

#8 Edited by billymagnum (837 posts) -

that title implies that there is an unofficial game out there somewhere....

#9 Edited by crithon (3439 posts) -

Gameloft's name should also be on the title, just to compare it from console counter parts.... if there was a console game, which I believe was a Next Level effort.

#10 Posted by djames216 (381 posts) -

Taking in all your comments, here's a revised version of my original suggestion.

Disney's Marvel's Gameloft's Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Video Game of the Official Movie of the Official Comic Book Character from the Official Marvel Universe of Super Heroes - The Complete Marvelous Ultimate Comic Book Movie Edition

#11 Edited by BeachThunder (12276 posts) -

The Walt Disney Company's Marvel Entertainment, LLC's Gameloft S.A's Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Video Game of the Official Movie of the Official Comic Book Character from the Official Marvel Universe of Super Hero characters - The Complete Marvelous Ultimate Comic Book Movie Edition

Don't forget to expand out the company names.

#13 Posted by djames216 (381 posts) -

Isn't there some crazy long Japanese titles (maybe RPGs?) out there too?

#14 Posted by Jedted (2400 posts) -

@billymagnum said:

that title implies that there is an unofficial game out there somewhere....

Maybe it's differentiate from the inevitable Lego: Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Video Game.

#15 Edited by Jedted (2400 posts) -

On a funnier note, when i first saw the description at the top of the page i read 'Mobile' as 'Mortal'. I then pictured Sebastian Stan(Winter Soldier) shouting "GET OVER HERE!"

#16 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4606 posts) -

@billymagnum: 'Flappy soldier' has been selling like hotcakes.

#17 Edited by Steadying (1409 posts) -

CAtWStOG

#18 Posted by Hailinel (25201 posts) -

The Official Game of the Marvel Comics Motion Picture Event Brought to You by Disney and Starring the Guy that Played One of Ramona Flowers's Exes in That Scott Pilgrim Movie That is Otherwise Completely Unrelated: Captain America: The Winter Soldier - Special Limited Day One Edition

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.