am I the only one who wants to punch Cpt. Price in the face?

#1 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

seriously, this guy is driving me nuts, he's retarded, he doesn't help at all, pretty much all my team mates suck, the game is impossible on veteran, I have lost the count of how many times I have killed mr price because he just won't stop running in front of me while I'm shooting. :B

#2 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

I think you just suck, pal.

#3 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

Never happened to me.

#4 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
@AndrewGaspar said:
" I think you just suck, pal. "
no such thing, pal.
#5 Posted by NinjaHunter (973 posts) -

Never had a problem with Price on veteran. 

#6 Posted by kitsune_conundrum (1202 posts) -

if you tried punching him, his moustache would just break the 4th wall and punch you in your face.

#7 Posted by Gorillawhat (1259 posts) -

I was actually surprised by how easy the game was on Veteran, seeing as COD2 veteran kicked my ass.

#8 Posted by joelalfaro (582 posts) -

Yes.

#9 Posted by Agent47CSim2 (1085 posts) -

Yes you are.
#10 Posted by TheHBK (5506 posts) -

Umm, the squadmates are actually pretty helpful.  Price is pretty damn badass, love that mustache.  Unlike other military assholes who the game developers just want you to accept as badass right off the bat but havent done anything.  Price has been through the shit and you get to play as him too in COD4.  But fucking shit, this reminds me of how they are pushing Sgt Johnson as being so badass.  But what the fuck did he do?  Nothing.  His ass was just some dude you would accidentally kill in the first Halo game, and then they go and make him a real character in the second and suddenly he refers to himself as a hero and talks to the Chief like he is some bitch.  made me want to smack his ass down.
#11 Posted by lamegame621 (975 posts) -

Fuck yes you are.

#12 Posted by Baillie (4245 posts) -

Veteran ain't that hard... Price was never once what got me stuck.

#13 Posted by Postromo (143 posts) -

Price is the man. love his stache

#14 Posted by natetodamax (19212 posts) -

Price is amazing, how dare you insult him.

#15 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -

Nothing wrong with the man. And the facial hair is ace.

#16 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

If by punch him in the face, you mean sensually rub his moustache all over my body, than yes. I want to punch Captain Price in the face more than anything in the world.

#17 Posted by Andorski (5342 posts) -

Price gives you the fuckin' pistol at the end.  THE GOD DAMN PISTOL!!!

#18 Posted by karatetron (692 posts) -

You are wrong sir. Captain Price surprised me time and time again throughout the campaign with his incredible badass-ness. He also looks like Jaime from mythbusters.

#19 Posted by karatetron (692 posts) -
#20 Posted by regularassmilk (1448 posts) -

Never had that problem.

#21 Posted by TooWalrus (13235 posts) -

I beat the game on Vet without too much issue. I'd agree with AndrewGasper in this case.

#22 Posted by DanceDanceKennypants (632 posts) -

I don't think punching Captain Price (AKA actor Billy Murray) in the face would be a good idea.

Here's why...

#23 Posted by DFSVegas (354 posts) -

I want to punch his face with my cock.

#24 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Excuse you? Did you say you want to punch the face of God? Very well. Enjoy your stay in HELL.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.