This game is pretty cool and deserves a QL.

#1 Posted by Dezztroy (864 posts) -

That is all.

But yeah, game is neat. Haven't gotten too deep into it yet but it looks nice, runs nice and seems like it has a fair bit to offer.

#2 Posted by jordanado (9 posts) -

I was thinking about buying it when I saw a screenshot suggesting you can actually walk around inside your ships. Can you directly control infantry in addition to tanks and ships?

#3 Posted by Spam101 (141 posts) -

just looking at the case in HMV today, this looks seriously cool. would like a QL also

#4 Posted by BisonHero (7066 posts) -

I think it's 100% guaranteed that this game will get a quick look. With the number of trailers they have run for it on GB, they're clearly aware of it, and not much else came out last week or comes out next week.

#5 Posted by Quintessence (39 posts) -

I would also like to see a QL as I am on the fence about this game.

#6 Edited by elko84 (1116 posts) -

There is a nice little presentation video of the game on Steam. Got me interested in getting it. Noticed it is on 360 too, but I am thinking it would play better on the PC.

#7 Posted by m16mojo2 (328 posts) -

I'm not quite that impressed with the navigation A.I. My tanks don't quite know how to "work together", when ever I use Assist. Haven't gotten to the flying ships yet, so I'm still hopeful.

#8 Posted by Funkydupe (3321 posts) -

Yes. You can't really take your eyes off the units you send out, which in part defeats the purpose of having them AI controlled. To have something done I've had to control them personally. Disappointing.

#9 Posted by m16mojo2 (328 posts) -

DO NOT BUY. How this got past q&a, I have no idea...

#10 Posted by Hogans_Hotdogs (49 posts) -

It looks neat, I think I want it. Knowing it's a Bohemia Interactive game I know it'll be buggy as all hell for a while, but this deserves an hour long D-V-D quicklook.

#11 Posted by Castiel (2744 posts) -

Well your wish came true.

That is all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.