Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cart Life

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Mar 18, 2013

A monochrome business/life simulator written and developed by Richard Hofmeier. The game focuses on the lives of street vendors in the western US.

Please Do More Video With This

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Raven10

So I don't know what I would have the guys do, but I just want to see Patrick and Brad destroy people's lives in Cart Life more. That was one of the best quick looks in ages. Maybe a Breaking Brad type thing where they try for a perfect run? It was just hilarious watching them completely fuck up, mostly by not paying ANY attention to what was being told to them. Not that they don't do that in most quick looks, but this game just ran with it. Perfect for Brad. Also, I want to see naked bagel Vinny. Anyone with me?

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Dude yeah I'm definitely with you on this.

Very interesting game. So funny hearing what they think about the game at the beginning and what it's like by the end.

Dylabaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Dylabaloo

@Raven10: Completely agree. A Breaking Brad seems quite appropriate, or dare I say.....an endurance run!

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By TruthTellah

@Raven10: Absolutely agreed. I'd love to see them do a long video of it. Like with "Random PC Game". It just seems rife for great responses.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I would love to see more video with them, it seems like a game I wouldn't really enjoy playing myself. But I thoroughly enjoyed Patrick and Brad screwing up and would love to see more.

asger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By asger

I would love to see more with this! It was a great great QL.

Raven10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#7  Edited By Raven10

Just finished the character they played. I really hope Patrick at least plays it through to conclusion. I think he'd love the ending. It was one of the best endings I've ever experienced in a game. That said based on my experience, and it could be that I am just plain awful at the game, I'm not sure something like a Breaking Brad would work because I'm not entirely sure the game is meant to be beaten in that sense. If you haven't played it yet then definitely give it a go. It took me two hours or so to get to the end. Definitely worth playing.

bacongames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By bacongames

It was hard to watch because of how true to life it was, and it was a perfect recipe for disaster too: fast game clock and text heavy game on QL meant they would get lost and punished for it. The difference is this game's punishment is heart wrenching and depressing.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#9  Edited By BeachThunder

Yes, definitely!

I want Vinny to play Vinny. Seriously, I'm surprised they were just playing the free version...

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#10  Edited By StarvingGamer

I dunno, I get stressed out when they play a game as terribly as they played cart life. It was fun and funny, but it almost made me really anxious. I don't think I could handle exposure to an extended dosage of that.

EDIT: But I would still feel obligated to watch it because this is basically the only site I go to on the internet.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
    MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By MariachiMacabre

I would love to see more of them playing it. Patrick and Brad were the best combo for that game. Listening to their seemingly genuine stress was hilarious.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#12  Edited By BeachThunder

Does anyone know what happens if you just completely fuck up someone's like irreversibly?

obcdexter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#13  Edited By obcdexter

What's happening on YouTube though? Is there really a group of people down-voting EVERY video Patrick is in? I only ever noticed it during GOTY.

Sad folks make me sad ...

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By NekuSakuraba

I'm with you on this, the quick look was awesome. Hope we see more soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.