Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Castle Crashers Quick Look (Alpha version)! but not really

Avatar image for alwaysbeclothing
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By alwaysbeclothing

Hey everyone its a video THANG!  I unearthed a rare (FAKE) Giant Bomb Alpha Version Quick Look Throwback featuring Ryan Davis.  All they need to do is edit out the annoying guest and they can throw it on the site.
    Edit:  The most worthwhile thing to see from the video is this.

I spent the better part of a day to a week throwing together this horrible mess.  Video varied a lot from jarring MR BLACK audio and a semi serious attempt at a quick look.  The video is 13 minutes long; wanted to cover more but plum ran out of Ryan Davis Samples.  I figure the GB crew will do a proper quick look once the PS3 version comes out.  Feel free to leave feedback but I already know the writing is poor, really REALLY poor.
    alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By alwaysbeclothing

Hey everyone its a video THANG!  I unearthed a rare (FAKE) Giant Bomb Alpha Version Quick Look Throwback featuring Ryan Davis.  All they need to do is edit out the annoying guest and they can throw it on the site.
    Edit:  The most worthwhile thing to see from the video is this.

I spent the better part of a day to a week throwing together this horrible mess.  Video varied a lot from jarring MR BLACK audio and a semi serious attempt at a quick look.  The video is 13 minutes long; wanted to cover more but plum ran out of Ryan Davis Samples.  I figure the GB crew will do a proper quick look once the PS3 version comes out.  Feel free to leave feedback but I already know the writing is poor, really REALLY poor.
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

lol

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

Thats great

Avatar image for christiancastillo
    ChristianCastillo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ChristianCastillo

Your voice was very soothing, great fake quick look

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By wefwefasdf

haha that was really funny. :P
    beatlebrainiac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By beatlebrainiac

I can't decide whether I'm creeped out or impressed. Either way, I'm amused.

alwaysbeclothing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By alwaysbeclothing

Thanks for the kind words all.  I'd say a fair to feel a mixture of pity and indigestion after seeing something like this.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@AlwaysBeClothing:

"This is where the demo level ends, so I'm going to the level right after that, so viewers can get more representation of what makes up Castle Crashers"

And already, you're doing a better job at quick looks than the staff themselves.  Seriously, am I the only one really bothered by 25 minute quick looks that I've already seen 20 minutes of, because it's the damn trial for the game!?  Argh!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.