Could Castle Crashers come to PSN?

#1 Posted by kcwsk8 (66 posts) -

I do not own a 360, but I would love to play Castle Crashers. I do have a PS3. Does anyone think Castle Crashers will come to the Playstation Network?

#2 Posted by Jayge_ (10221 posts) -

Probably not.

#3 Posted by Edgar (182 posts) -

I don't see why not, but then again, I think the Behemoth is probably already looking to future projects.

#4 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -

It all comes down to the money, of which Microsoft probably paid some to keep an exclusive.

#5 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -

I can almost guarantee you it will.

#6 Posted by dsplayer1010 (2227 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"I can almost guarantee you it will."
You base that, on what information?
#7 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I would say that it is highly unlikely that Castle Crashers will ever come to the PS3...PC at some point? Maybe. PS3? ...No.

#8 Posted by Kersal_Massive (64 posts) -

no

#9 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

I'd say not, The ps3 has its own little group of Devs that are knocking out equivelent (but not identical) ps3 exclusives, which is a shame, cos things thike castle crashers and braid, i would love to get my hands on!, but hey, we got crash commando and the pixeljunk series and savage moon and whatnot, so im filled on psn content for now :)

dsplayer1010 said:
"Levio91 said:
You base that, on what information?"
He bases it on when soulja boi comes into his room every night so they cna make hot gay love to eachother, and when soulja boi leant in close - he whispered 

"Levio - theres somethign i must tell you, I ca almost guarantee you Castle Crashers will come to the ps3"

And witht hat he was gone, the curtains fluttered in the breeze, and levio looked down at the bottom of his bed with a along dran out sigh - It was all a dream
#10 Posted by TeflonBilly (4713 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"Levio - theres somethign i must tell YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU, I ca almost guarantee you Castle Crashers will come to the ps3"
Fixed
#11 Posted by banned8921 (1246 posts) -
OmegaPirate said:
"I'd say not, The ps3 has its own little group of Devs that are knocking out equivelent (but not identical) ps3 exclusives, which is a shame, cos things thike castle crashers and braid, i would love to get my hands on!, but hey, we got crash commando and the pixeljunk series and savage moon and whatnot, so im filled on psn content for now :)
dsplayer1010 said:
"Levio91 said:
He bases it on when soulja boi comes into his room every night so they cna make hot gay love to eachother, and when soulja boi leant in close - he whispered 

"Levio - theres somethign i must tell you, I ca almost guarantee you Castle Crashers will come to the ps3"

And witht hat he was gone, the curtains fluttered in the breeze, and levio looked down at the bottom of his bed with a along dran out sigh - It was all a dream
"
Note: Im ignoring the sick twisted stuff. Ill let these guys handle it https://www.wiredsafety.org/forms/stalking.html

The reason I think it will come to ps3 is because alot of people own a ps3 so they'll make money. Im the only person here not acting like a fanboy.
#12 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -
TeflonBilly said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"Levio - theres somethign i must tell YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU, I ca almost guarantee you Castle Crashers will come to the ps3"
Fixed"
I lol'd
In all seriousness, and levious calling the cyber police in *facepalm* aside, There is very little chance of it coming out for ps3, if it was going to be t probably would've been announced by now.

The only real chance is that theyve not worked on it, or anything of the like cos theyve been busy pushing that patch through, once thats gone up, then yeah maybe, but i wouldnt hope too much
#13 Edited by serbsta (1867 posts) -
Levio91 said:
"OmegaPirate said:
"I'd say not, The ps3 has its own little group of Devs that are knocking out equivelent (but not identical) ps3 exclusives, which is a shame, cos things thike castle crashers and braid, i would love to get my hands on!, but hey, we got crash commando and the pixeljunk series and savage moon and whatnot, so im filled on psn content for now :)
dsplayer1010 said:
"Levio91 said:

"
Note: Im ignoring the sick twisted stuff. Ill let these guys handle it https://www.wiredsafety.org/forms/stalking.html

The reason I think it will come to ps3 is because alot of people own a ps3 so they'll make money. Im the only person here not acting like a fanboy."
Omg.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

So it really happened? It would have had to have happened if your claiming its stalking... right?
#14 Posted by Oogzy (2 posts) -
#15 Posted by JJOR64 (19048 posts) -
@Oogzy: Please don't bump super old threads.
#16 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -

Absolutely not.

#17 Posted by MrGetBonus (784 posts) -

And Levio's prediction came true! Man I miss him...

#18 Posted by jNerd (2019 posts) -
@Oogzy: Ya, please don't bump super-old threads bro. Peace & Love.

@kcwsk8
: I really hope this thread gets locked, but yes it's coming to the PSN.
#19 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -
#20 Posted by Meptron (1098 posts) -

I like seeing old threads get bumped when it's a discussion that has suddenly become relevent again. Which it is since the game's been announced for PSN. 

Good call by Levio91, the lone voice of descent in saying it would eventually come to the PSN. Now he's been proven right, and everybody who mocked him 7 months ago has been owned.
#21 Posted by Bucketdeth (8041 posts) -

Levio was the only one! and he was right!

#22 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -
@Meptron said:
 everybody who mocked him 7 months ago has been owned.
Are those users even still around?
#23 Posted by Meptron (1098 posts) -
@Kou_Leifoh said:
" @Meptron said:
 everybody who mocked him 7 months ago has been owned.
Are those users even still around? "
I don't know.... but justice has been served none the less and we are witness to it.
#24 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

My god i remember this thread - good times

And he was actually right- hawt damn....
#25 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Sir Levio is sorely missed. This thread reminds me why.

#26 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -
Yea.. He was right about the aim being better if you drew a target in the center of your monitor too ;)

@Levio91 said:
" I can almost guarantee you it will. "
1000+

@Oogzy said:
" It's going to PS3 for sure. 

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/?p=1353 "

O'really, and there was me thinking a picture I posted of the PS3 game confirmed it. There's no need to bump very old threads with old news, look around first..

#27 Posted by Kou_Leifoh (1891 posts) -

You know what? The guy who bump this thread has to be Levio91.

Seriously, anyone who makes his first post to a very old thread and also has registered his account on the same day, seems very suspicious.

#28 Posted by Oogzy (2 posts) -

Actually, I did it by accident, as I forgot to check the dates of the posts... >.>

#29 Posted by demonbear (1876 posts) -

I like these threads because you get to see how wrong people were and how conviced they were about their opinions... isnt it, Kush? :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.