DLC

#1 Posted by AvD (288 posts) -

I'm pretty sure nothing has been confirmed, or at least I know nothing about, future DLC for this game.  I think this is a great game for more content, like new characters, weapons, levels, achievements, etc.  I really hope they utilize download content for Castle Crashers, after they patch it, of coarse... what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by AnimeBeast (92 posts) -

I really want some DLC more characters and levels. But first they need to fix the online

#3 Posted by evilmonkey (36 posts) -

i heard that tom fulp was thinking of adding a purple knight with gravity powers or sumthing lol that be pretty cool

#4 Posted by Bennyishere (1685 posts) -

They said no.

#5 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2537 posts) -

If I'm not mistaken, there's a "Downloadable Content" option on the main page, so I think they're gonna be doing something eventually.

#6 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
AnimeBeast said:
"I really want some DLC more characters and levels. But first they need to fix the online"

I agree.
#7 Posted by MattDoGG91 (51 posts) -
Pibo47 said:
"AnimeBeast said:
"I really want some DLC more characters and levels. But first they need to fix the online"

I agree."

I agree also.
#8 Posted by Alynablaze (82 posts) -
MattDoGG91 said:
"Pibo47 said:
"AnimeBeast said:
"I really want some DLC more characters and levels. But first they need to fix the online"

I agree."

I agree also."
I also agree.
#9 Posted by ieatlions (708 posts) -
Vigorousjammer said:
"If I'm not mistaken, there's a "Downloadable Content" option on the main page, so I think they're gonna be doing something eventually."
umm thats 4 gamerpixs
#10 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I think the way the game is set-up is perfect for additional levels and areas.

#11 Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver (390 posts) -

there have been talks around the internet that the chainsaw weapon that no one seems to be able to find will be DLC along with the Necromancer, the King, the White Knight with his mask up and some other characters

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.