Do you think the Boomerang 'glitch' breaks the game?

#1 Posted by fearxloathing (32 posts) -

I kind of find it cheap to level up to exploit the boomerang either on the catfish boss or the corn boss. Is anyone else using the exploit or care about it?

#2 Posted by AvD (288 posts) -

I just heard about this today... I'm not really interested in exploiting a glitch to level up quicker, it kind of sucks the fun out of the game.

#3 Posted by SpaceInsomniac (3559 posts) -
AvD said:
"I just heard about this today... I'm not really interested in exploiting a glitch to level up quicker, it kind of sucks the fun out of the game."
Exactly.
#4 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

It saddened me when I saw a level 80 Knight just 2 days after the game launched, people should just stop.

#5 Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver (390 posts) -

I have used the glitch only because I couldn't beat one of the arena battles and I didn't want to go through whole levels that I have been through multiple times just to hopefully level up once when I can just do a boss fight and level up everytime. That was the only time I used the glitch though. There is really no point in having a level 99 knight unless you are wanting to brag about spending way too much time playing

#6 Posted by Guild_Master (250 posts) -

It sucks, takes the excitement out of the game, what's the point of leveling up with a glitch. It comes to show that some people aren't up to the challenge. 
#7 Posted by Crono (2640 posts) -

People are so lame, what else can you expect from them though?

#8 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -
Crono said:
"People are so lame, what else can you expect from them though?"
Totally, dude.  People suck.
#9 Posted by Terrell (417 posts) -

Where do you even find the boomerang?

#10 Posted by MattDoGG91 (51 posts) -

Bring the Cardinal to Thieves Forest.

#11 Posted by Player1 (3852 posts) -
AvD said:
"I just heard about this today... I'm not really interested in exploiting a glitch to level up quicker, it kind of sucks the fun out of the game."
amen. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.