Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Does this work online now? (PS3)

anarchcorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By anarchcorp

A friend and I were looking for a nice downloadable game to play co-op together and we bought Castle Crashers on PS3 the other day. However when we tried the online multiplayer we received and error message. "No games found" Even if I had started the lobby and send him invite and gone through the whole process of starting an online multiplayer game. I understand the game had online problems at lauch but..it's been a while since then. Does it still have them? Have people found a way around these issue? Thanks in advance.

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xpgamer7

Still near broke. Still not perfectly patched. Even when you start a public game AND get a group together the Lag is horrible. Really I want to love it as an online one, but it's a friends and local game.

anarchcorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By anarchcorp

How long has it been since it came out on PS3? A year? I guess asking for a patch at this point is a worthless endeavour right?

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By James_Giant_Peach

That's unfortunate, I remember having some great 4-player co-op sessions on Xbox Live. If it doesn't work now, I think it's fair to say they probably aren't going to fix it. Hell, I don't even know what The Behemoth is doing these days, I mean where is Battleblock Theatre!?

anarchcorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By anarchcorp

While I would like a patch for the online, I guess the solution is gonna be to buy beer and play the game locally. Goddammit Behemoth! Get your shit together!

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By xpgamer7

It's been out for a while I think they're focused on...something...I hope it's good. Anyway, they're probably not patching it at this point. But it's still fun to play offline. And I think it's still worth it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.