I got every animal orb, but

#1 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

no achievement. I've triple checked Joker's guide for them three times now, and I'm extremely sure I have them all.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Any ideas what to do?

#2 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

Check Jokers guide for accuracy. If not... I never had that problem. Isnt there a way to see if you do have all of the orbs?

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Maybe Joker's guide is not complete...I would double check other sites first. Check an actual site dedicated to achievements and achievement whoring.

#4 Posted by MasturbatingBear (1781 posts) -

Most likely Joker made a mistake in his guide.

#5 Edited by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

I have all the animal orbs, lemme check his list.

Edit:

Nope I believe they're all there.

#6 Posted by MisterSpiffy (880 posts) -
#7 Posted by gla55jAw (2689 posts) -

did u get the key sword and open the locked door in the animal area to get the one eyed monster guy that gives your magic a boost?

#8 Posted by Shotaro (820 posts) -

did you remember to go back to the second? level - the one in the forest - and get both the bird AND the seahorse?

#9 Edited by Alynablaze (82 posts) -

I had this happen to me, I had all the animals but the achievement didn't unlock, I just went out and picked up a random animal orb, can't remember which one now, but it registered and the achievement unlocked after that.

#10 Posted by Rowr (5626 posts) -

Perhaps sometimes for some reason it doesnt register you picking up one of the orbs. Try going back to the animal shelter and picking them all up one by one.

#11 Posted by TheWorstPlayerEver (390 posts) -

look at the list I made on the game page

#12 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

I looked on the game page list and on Joker's guide, but I don't see me getting the achievement anytime soon anyway.
Red rings are my least favorite kind of rings.

#13 Edited by DarthGreedo (7 posts) -

this happened to my friend when we were getting the acheivement together.  Just go into a level and pick up any of the orbs again and it should unlock.  The easiest is go into the opening one and dig up the one in the back of the banquet hall.  It should unlock right when you pick it up.  It doesn't work to pick them up in the ark.  it has to be inside a level where you would have first gotten it.  Bam (plus 20 points!)

PS.  Jokers guide is perfect and i would buy him a drink if I could....  Thanks Joker

#14 Posted by OwnlyUzinWonHan (1480 posts) -

Oh no, don't get me wrong, I used Joker's guide to get a majority of the orbs, I was just wondering if there was some sort of a technical hiccup or something.

I make great chocolate milk, Joker can have some.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.