Is online working for you too?

#1 Posted by Player1 (3868 posts) -

In the last couple of days the online play in this game seems fixed. I used to not be able to join games, but now we play games, with no lag. I don't know if I've just gotten lucky or something, but it all seems to work now. 

How about you guys? 
#2 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

I played a ranked 4-player arena match for the first time today, it was crazy.

#3 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

I haven't tried playing today, but last night it froze on me 2 times and took approximately 30 minutes to successfully join and play a 4 player CC game :\

#4 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

I've only played local so I wouldn't know, but I hope the online is fixed so I can play online when I want to.

#5 Posted by Player1 (3868 posts) -
I_smell said:
"I played a ranked 4-player arena match for the first time today, it was crazy."
Well good thing I'm not the only one. 
#6 Posted by JCisG (13 posts) -

It's been about a week ago,but I tried to play some online and it would say I was connected to a 4 player game and then kick off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.