Pink Knight released for free on XBLA

#1 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -

Here we are many Summer of Arcades later and Castle Crashers got some new DLC and a title update. The DLC is for the Pink Knight. It's free and by downloading it Behemoth will give money to a breast cancer foundation, up to $50k. The title update is the usual fixes and stuff but also adds avatar awards. They're for a knight helmet and a cardinal animal orb.

#2 Posted by Big_D (169 posts) -

Which I really don't get. PS3 got the pink knight a few months ago for $2. Also with money going to breast cancer. Hope we get the blacksmith as well.

#3 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -

Man. That studio needs to expand. I appreciate what they do... but they are so incredibly slow.

Pst: guys, how's that BattleBlock Theatre game going? Wait, did I get the name right? BattleArena Block? BlockyArena Battle? TheatreBlock Arena?

#4 Posted by Redbullet685 (6028 posts) -

Pink Knight and Avatar Awards?! Must go back and play Castle Crashers!

#5 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

thanks I need an excuse to finish castle crashers.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.