Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

replay value

thomas10soa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By thomas10soa

how long does this game last and does this game have a lot of replay value making you want to come back and play more?

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

well im not sure how long it takes considering me and my friend would stop and farm gold every time there was a cool new weapon in a shop however id say it has alot of replay value considering all the different characters and what not i have like 4 ones i play as already :P all made for different situations 

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Rowr

Theres a bunch of characters to unlock and a bunch of collectibles to find.

I know i could happily finish this game a few more times in co-op.

logson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By logson

It takes about 5 hours to play through.
    It has plenty of replay value. Lot and lots of unlockable characters (as seen on the game's page,) and it get's crazy addictive thanks to its RPG elements.

Terrell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Terrell

I would have to say "Moderate" replay value. There are alot of things to unlock and secrets to find, but you have to continuously play the game over and Over and OVER.... which isn't a bad thing, but it isn't the best things either....

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By kush

If you love leveling up then this game is full of replay value because you can level up each character and that would take a while.

TFG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TFG

Took myself and three others a good 4-6 hours to play through the game. You just keep unlocking new characters every time you complete it, and that definitely extends the gameplay out. It definitely has a high replay value.

SolemnOaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SolemnOaf

i sure wish they would patch this game.  I really like it, great music, good gameplay, it's really a fun little game but it's still unplayable online a month after release.  Tried playing it the other night after a Too Human marathon that lasted about 3 weeks, figured it would have been fixed, but it isn't.  I'm really disappointed.  The excuse for it being slightly busted online was that the server was unprepared for the all the players, what's the excuse now?     

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jayge_

There is definitely high-as-hell replay value for this game. Seriously.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.