The Best Knight?

#1 Posted by Dimpley (126 posts) -

Orange, Blue, Red or Green?

Personally i think Red

But then theres all the unlockable characters!!

#2 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

I like Green best. He looks the coolest and has the best magic, imo.

#3 Posted by DualReaver (3882 posts) -

Red fucking owns all. :D

#4 Posted by logson (521 posts) -

There is no question that the best is Red, simply because the electric spray (RB+Y) can be held.

#5 Posted by MassiveBeard (8 posts) -

I played it through once with Blue, seemed pretty cool. Freezin' dudes is quite useful and all.

#6 Posted by AnimeBeast (92 posts) -

Red Knight FTW

#7 Edited by Doc_Zaius (119 posts) -

Definitely Grey.

#8 Posted by Carlos (504 posts) -

So far i think green and orange, havent tried the unlocked characters yet

#9 Posted by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -
logson said:
"There is no question that the best is Red, simply because the electric spray (RB+Y) can be held."
It can?? Damn, I should have started my new character on Red instead of Orange :\
#10 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Red may have the chargeable area attack, but I love the Green knight's poison magic.

#11 Posted by Player1 (3876 posts) -

Green knight's poison R+Y attack is really useful at the of the game. (last hour or so) But really, it doesn't make that much difference. I played as green though. 

SO GREAN FTW
#12 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Is there no Dark Knight? That would be apt right about now.

#13 Posted by WallacetheGreat (555 posts) -

I've played a lot with blue so I guess the blue knight is my favorite.

#14 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

I'm playing through with orange, and im just using melee so i dont think it would matter to me.

#15 Posted by ComedicDeath (2 posts) -

Green all the way...

#16 Posted by Jonathan (655 posts) -

The dark one.

#17 Posted by KingKoopa (29 posts) -

I have played through with red and I have seen the other but I say red is the best.

#18 Edited by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Once you go Blue, you never go back baby.

#19 Posted by Hulk (428 posts) -

Green, naturally.

#20 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
Hulk said:
"Green, naturally."
LMAO! NIce hulk.
#21 Posted by psiphon (5 posts) -

I'm at 35 with Ice, and honestly it's pretty incredible. I'm at 20 with Fire, and it's pretty great, too, especially when you get magic up over halfway. My wife is rocking Red, but I didn't know you could hold RT+Y to charge lightning, is that true??

#22 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

I say red based purely on the fact that red is my favorite color...other than that reason I really have no idea :P

#23 Posted by Shad0wsun (9 posts) -

I thought Blue was the best since he could fist enemies to death with the ice fist attack.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.