Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Try Dad n' Me!!! (The Game the helped spawn Castle Crashers)

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Farley_Lives

I Played along time and thought I'd share. It was the Newground's team first attempt at a brawler. Some people don't know but this is the game that birthed into Castle Crashers, it becomes more obvious when you realize that the Beefy Moveset in Castle Crashers was ripped right from this. Give it a shot I play it when ever I don't have my xbox with

Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/254456

I just hope that kid, makes a CC cameo later in some form

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Yeah, it's really cool

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By Forcen

I get a lot of Dad n' Me flashbacks when i eat a sandwich in Castle Crashers. You get the same character design, and moves basically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.