What should I do?

#1 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

Im stuck on a level and need some help. On this level I see a door with what looks like a horn on it. Where can I get it? I have no idea what to do.

#2 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

Leave and go to the newly opened Marsh level to your right.

#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

Could you be a bit more specific because I don't know what you're talking about...

#4 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door.

#5 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
Dj said:
"Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door."
Yeah, like I said, leave the level by running to the left and a new arrow should appear on the level to the right of it. If you've already been there and done that, cycle through your items and select the horn.
#6 Posted by Player1 (3892 posts) -
HandsomeDead said:
"Dj said:
"Well, I beat the Corn Boss in the Marsh and don't know what to do next. I think its called the Flooded temple, thats the level that has a door that won't open. I have no idea how to open that door."
Yeah, like I said, leave the level by running to the left and a new arrow should appear on the level to the right of it. If you've already been there and done that, cycle through your items and select the horn."
Yes, you fight through a level and eventually get a horn, which opens that door for you. 
#7 Posted by Dj (913 posts) -

I beat the Corn Boss once again and got the horn. I guess after the first time I beat it, the game did not save properly.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.