glockstararmani's The Disney Collection (Genesis) review

Mickey Mouse: Mindfreak

Glockstar Armani presents this game with a *GLOCKIE* award for:

*BEST GAME OF 1990*

Some of my fondest childhood memories EV-AR involve sitting down with my cousins and playing this game, among many others. Something about Castle of Illusion just kind of stuck: it stayed with me and never faded out of memory, and to this day it's still sitting on my shelf. To date, I think it's the best Mickey game ever made (even Epic Mickey's got nothing on this). The music, the rainbow gems, the level where everything is made out of desserts & ice cream...everything about this game is delightful, and it owns at least two blocks of street space and a few condominiums in the busy little burg that is my heart.

But if every level is an illusion...does that mean THIS WAS ALL A DREAM?!! OH, GOD!!! It's St. Elsewhere all over again!