Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 21, 2001

The first Castlevania installment for the Game Boy Advance, following up on Castlevania: Symphony of the Night's "Metroidvania" style while introducing a unique magic ability system involving mystical cards.

I'm no amazing artist, but...

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By HTTenrai

...I took a crack at trying to redraw that itty-bitty sprite of Nathan and embellish it a bit more. Tell me what you think?

A sprite re-draw I did for Nathan Graves from Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Approx. Work Time ~4 hours
    A sprite re-draw I did for Nathan Graves from Castlevania: Circle of the Moon. Approx. Work Time ~4 hours
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

the back arm is slightly to big, otherwise its decent enough.

but why?

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HTTenrai

For fun. I like doing gaming related art projects, and I have a lot of fun interpreting what I *think* I see in that jumbled mass of pixels.

When I fix the power supply in my PC, then I'll work on finishing the rest of the scene it goes with. I was feeling ambitious when I started, and my eventual goal with this one is to redraw an entire screen of CotM. That's...gonna take a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30
    deactivated-5d7bd9e4bef30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not bad, his head seems kinda tiny and a wee bit to much to the right though

HTTenrai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HTTenrai

That, unfortunately, is one of my Achilles' heels in art. I'm not so great with freeform heads. :(

I myself am very disappointed with that part.

hide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By hide

Keep at it mate!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By kush

It's not that bad. The left art is a bit out of proportion and there's something off about the legs and cape. I can't quite tell which leg is supposed to be the left and which is the right. Other than that it's not too bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.