Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania: Harmony of Despair

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 04, 2010

Take control of various protagonists from the series's history in this downloadable 2D platformer featuring both online co-operative mulitplayer (for up to six players at a time) and extremely large levels.

Anyone interested in playing? (360)

GeneralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By GeneralBison

I've always wanted to play this game properly and have no friends who are in anyway interested in Castlevania (not enough headshots or kill streaks).

If anyone is interested in playing this game multiplayer on the Xbox 360, shoot me a friend request and a message and reply to this post.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my gamertag is Bison UK

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

If I still had Gold. This was a heck of a game, shame so many people were down on it.

GeneralBison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@csl316: Yeah, I don't get it. What was people's problem with it? Seems like something that should have been amazingly popular!

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@generalbison: I've got it, barely played it and I'm not entirely great at Castlevania in the first place. If you want me to play, add me. My gamertag is: iFozy

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Well, I would like to play some of it. But no gold anymore and the 360 red ringed.

Soooooooo.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

@csl316: Yeah, I don't get it. What was people's problem with it? Seems like something that should have been amazingly popular!

I think it came down to the fact that, when 2D Castlevania finally went HD, rather than make something more traditional they went for the unusual co-op multiplayer approach.

It's a shame with how things turned out regarding that game. It's really the last Castlevania title to feature Koji Igarashi's involvement. Everything else for the past few years has been MercurySteam, and I don't like what they've done with the franchise at all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.