Jeff shouldn't have made fun of Castlevania Judgement

#1 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
  


The boobies physics work awesome in this game.  Where else could you have come across such a weird way.  Well perhaps Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.


Also, here is Jeff's Quick look into Castlevania Judgement.

  



#2 Edited by TooWalrus (12967 posts) -

"Boobies physics" aren't enough to save this game... You seriously judge your games based on "boobies physics"?

...Goddamnit anime is gross!

#3 Posted by Delta_Ass (3231 posts) -

I'll go watch porn if I want great boobies physics.

I play games for gameplay.

#4 Posted by Agnogenic_delete (1034 posts) -

Owl! That made the Quick Look.

#5 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

The problem with these quick looks is that sometimes i cant tell whether they are purposely playing stupidly or whether its the games fault.

#6 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
TooWalrus said:
""Boobies physics" aren't enough to save this game... You seriously judge your games based on "boobies physics"? ...Goddamnit anime is gross!"
It was joke.  Also to be noted, Jeff likes boobies.


At 3:20, Jeff confirms he likes boobies and boobies are awesome.

  




#7 Posted by BoG (5178 posts) -

Is that Maria? She really has a thing for breasts. That's actually kind of hot.

Moderator
#8 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
BoG said:
"Is that Maria? She really has a thing for breasts. That's actually kind of hot."
It is Maria and it is hot in a naive non-lesbian envious way.
#9 Posted by Godzilla_Sushi (1084 posts) -

Well, that camera sure doesn't help things does it!

#10 Posted by ArbitraryWater (10979 posts) -

You know, if anything, a little girl's obsession with large breasts comes off as creepy and unsettling, further proving Castlevania Judgment to be a piece of trash.

Also, before the TC makes his rebuttal, factor in that his avatar is a pair of boobs. Speaker bias right there.

#11 Posted by Godwind (2597 posts) -
ArbitraryWater said:
"You know, if anything, a little girl's obsession with large breasts comes off as creepy and unsettling, further proving Castlevania Judgment to be a piece of trash. Also, before the TC makes his rebuttal, factor in that his avatar is a pair of boobs. Speaker bias right there."
She is 15 within the game.

http://www.giantbomb.com/maria-renard/94-179/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.