HELP! SAVE GAME IN XBOX360

#1 Posted by PAMCAKE (4 posts) -

Hi...I started playing Castlevania LoS and I can´t find the option on the menu for saving game or something...yesterday I had to turn it off directly from the xbox menu, not the LoS one...I lost all my progress. I don´t know if I am explaining myself well...I hope you guys understand what i´m talking ´bout... 
Please heeelp me!!! thank you soo much!! :)

#2 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5772 posts) -

I thought it auto-saves?

#3 Posted by PAMCAKE (4 posts) -

you mean like, when the golden wheel appears on the right side? but, I didn´t see an option in the menu for leaving the game...I know this must be silly...but today, when I started playing, it didn´t started right, it started waaay back and I had to replay the whole thing again...

#4 Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE (468 posts) -

It auto-saves, there is no manual save option.  So it's possible that you left the game at a time when the game hadn't auto-saved in a while.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.