Is GB reviewing this?

#1 Posted by Deusoma (3001 posts) -

Don't get me wrong, this isn't me whining that the review isn't out yet, I'm just confused. I was definitely under the impression that Giant Bomb was gonna do a review of this one. Is that still/was that ever in the cards, or was the Quick Look with Jeff and Alex all they're gonna do? I was actually delaying my purchase until GB's review, and it just occurred to me 'hang on, it still isn't out yet'. I would fully understand if it was a Dante's Inferno-style hangup delaying the review. 

Anyone got any word one way or the other?

#2 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

I think that someone (Brad? Jeff maybe?) was working on it, but decided to drop it for another game. At least that's what I remember reading somewhere.

#3 Posted by BunkerBuster (1042 posts) -
@Deusoma: Alex Navarro was supposed to review it for GB. Judging by his twitter he seems to hate it so maybe its best that the review stay stillborn.
#4 Posted by JJOR64 (18912 posts) -

I thought Alex might have reviewed it.  I guess we will wait and see.  From first hand experience, the game is good.

#5 Posted by yyZiggurat (1013 posts) -

I don't think they got it before release and there are plenty of other games coming out they could review.  This happened with Red Dead Redemption.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.