User reviews for this game...

#1 Posted by El_Galant (59 posts) -

I posted a couple of reviews for this game and the two DLCs that were released. I wonder what you guys think about them. The DLCs I did not like much...

#2 Posted by AnxiousTube (199 posts) -

My honest opinion, you're attention seeking just by posting this. My second opinion, your initial review on the game is really long, especially when it doesn't need to be. Yeah it's good to know about other games when reviewing a game but don't bog down the reader by placing every piece of information you have on the subject into your review. Stick to what's important in the game: gameplay, character, story, acting, momentum, beauty. Find something and focus on it. Your reviews, as of now, are a little abstract and need to be reigned in a little by focusing on a particular subject. Your piece makes a good paper but not a good review. Hell I was even expecting references by the end of it; wait, you didn't have references at the end did you?

#3 Posted by TentPole (1858 posts) -

@AnxiousTube said:

All of this is true.

But, those add-ons do kinda suck.