Castlevania: Quest For The 240%

#1 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1032 posts) -

Does anybody know if it's possible to get the 240% completion rate on the Xbox Arcade version of the game? If it is I'm going to try and embark on a quest to achieve this lofty goal. I haven't played this game since I was a kid and I don't think I even completed it then but fuck it I'm gonna give it a go, I mean how hard can it be? :-\

#2 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (1032 posts) -

Anybody know?

#3 Posted by csl316 (8696 posts) -

200.6% is possible, just go for that.

#4 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1032 posts) -

@csl316: Yea but I'd kinda like to get the max percentage if the glitches are still there

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@jonny_anonymous:

I know I got myself to a few places where I shouldn't have been in XBLA SOTN (e.g.: under the drawbridge) so there are still a few viable glitches to exploit in that version.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1032 posts) -

@ravenlight: Do you know if the glitches will let me get up 240%?

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

I don't know. I guess one could test it by glitching into an out-of-bounds area and seeing if it contributes to completion percent.

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (1032 posts) -

@jonny_anonymous said:

I don't know. I guess one could test it by glitching into an out-of-bounds area and seeing if it contributes to completion percent.

Whelp, I may as well give it a try, supposing it doesn't work out I can always just settle for the 200.6%

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.