Finishing Castelvania SOTN

Posted by Voxtrinus (41 posts) -

After quite a bit of time, I have finally finished Castlevania Symphony of The Night and I can honestly say it is one of my favourite games I've played. I found the whole thing enjoyable and I'm going to continue to play it for a long time, I believe. I really want to get the 200.6% achievement, so, that's some initiative to do so. 

As this was my first Castlevania (I'm a pretty big newbie), I'm looking to play some others. Any suggestions, anyone? 

#1 Posted by Voxtrinus (41 posts) -

After quite a bit of time, I have finally finished Castlevania Symphony of The Night and I can honestly say it is one of my favourite games I've played. I found the whole thing enjoyable and I'm going to continue to play it for a long time, I believe. I really want to get the 200.6% achievement, so, that's some initiative to do so. 

As this was my first Castlevania (I'm a pretty big newbie), I'm looking to play some others. Any suggestions, anyone? 

#2 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Get all of the GBA/DSi ones, not as great but still enjoyable.   Any Castlevania on console besides sotn sucks hard.

#3 Posted by Voxtrinus (41 posts) -
@ninjakiller: Okay, thank you. I will look into 'em. ^^
#4 Posted by L33tfella_H (901 posts) -

Good stuff!

I finished the normal Castle in SoTN in 2007, and for some reason, i just put it down and didn't go through the inverted castle until early 2009, when i actually finished it.

In the time it took me to finish SoTN normal & inverted castle, i finished Castlevania on the NES, Dawn of Sorrow, Portrait of Ruin, Circle Of The Moon and Order Of Ecclesia.

#5 Posted by TheOGMegatron (1 posts) -

Harmony of Despair is coming out on xbla soon! I love SOTN and I'm really looking forward to that.

#6 Posted by Icemael (6364 posts) -

Cool necro, bro. 

@ninjakiller said:

"Any Castlevania on console besides sotn sucks hard. "
Lament of Innocence wasn't half bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.