Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania

Franchise »

The Castlevania franchises chronicles the ongoing fight against Count Dracula by the Belmont family and their allies. To this day, Dracula continues to pose a threat to the world.

Castlevania Halflife 2 mod.

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vidiot

I thought I'd share this. I would love to see this fleshed out even more so, but what's on display is hilariously retro and ridiculously faithful. I saw the same style of mod a while back for Mario. For those hoping for something modern, this is not for you. It's a recreation of the NES game that's bound to make fans smile.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Hardly a mod at this stage, just a crappy map. Maybe if it had custom enemies it would be worth playing. I don't think he even intends people to play it, it's just a "video" at this stage with added sounds and stuff on top to make it look faithful while if you played it would be even less so.

Avatar image for phaggybignastymckill
    PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah, I would have liked to seen a whip instead of a crowbar and some castlevania like enemies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.