Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castlevania

Franchise »

The Castlevania franchises chronicles the ongoing fight against Count Dracula by the Belmont family and their allies. To this day, Dracula continues to pose a threat to the world.

Playing Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth for Wii

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Willy105

It's odd, why this game doesn't have a page here on Giantbomb. The game is about to come out.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By Forcen

I was thinking about this earlier.

Should this have its own wiki page? Or should there be a section and alias and added platform for the original game, Castlevania: Adventure. Just like like the XBLA port of  Symphony of the Night.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Linkyshinks

Just create one yourself, or ask somebody who's able. I won't be able to, I care little about wiki, which is why I banned myself after a bet with another member last year lol. 

The first level footage has already been posted in the Wii Forum.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

#4  Edited By ahoodedfigure

If it's a remake of an existing game, best put down an alias and write about it in the text of the wiki.  There you can talk about changes and enhancements.  Will help keep the wiki tidy, and give you a mess of points in the bargain :)

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Willy105
    @Forcen said:
    " I was thinking about this earlier.

Should this have its own wiki page? Or should there be a section and alias and added platform for the original game, Castlevania: Adventure. Just like like the XBLA port of  Symphony of the Night. "
    Except this isn't a port, but a new game that plays like The Adventure game.
    eirikr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By eirikr

Oh, big surprise, it uses Vampire Killer for the first stage, OH WAIT ITS REINCARNATED SOUL, OH MY GOD AWESOME

Yeah, this looks better than it should be. In fact, I am totally giddy for it now. Thanks, Castlevania music.

As for the page, it already seems totally different from the first Game Boy game, even if it was intended as a remake. Might be worthy of its own.

evoxpisces1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By evoxpisces1

Reincarnated Soul plays in the first stage???  *downloading*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.