nixelplex's Catan (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• nixelplex wrote this review on .
  • nixelplex has written a total of 3 reviews. The last one was for Catan

Great Console Board Game

I remember playing Catan when I was in college with some friends of mine.  Loved the game back then.  Now on XBLA it's just as good and more accessable.  There is no worry when it comes to board set up and rules.  This is a great game to play when you just want to wind down and you don't feel like getting into a huge story arc.   Great game and a must buy.

Other reviews for Catan (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Catan more addictive than Crack 0

I never played the Board game before playing Live Arcades version of Catan.I remember it was one of the first titles released and still remains to this day a few years later one of my most played Xbox titles next to UNO, Carcassonne, and lumines.I downloaded the trial version of the game and gave it a whirl. At first I was not impressed it seemed overly convoluted at the time but I pursued with the demo and eventually went ahead and bought it. Best move I have ever made with an Xbox live arcade ...

Sold Board Game Action 0

Replicating the art of gathering in a digitized board game has always met sour ends for the past several years. Board games haven't exactly made a smooth transition to the video game world, as bringing together your family was always the point in playing in the first place. However, providing both rich gameplay and social affair may lead to a more entertaining and captivating experience, and that's precisely what Catan does. The rules of Catan can be little overwhelming at first play. You and y...