Catherine breaks its sales target and all who oppose.

• 162 results
#151 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3625 posts) -
#152 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" @mutha3:   That doesn't exactly make things better. If anything, you just doubled the amount of people I will kill in a terrible fury brought upon by this game. Do you feel good about yourself? Had you left me to my delusions, less people would be hurt by my hatred of this game. You, sir, have committed murder :P. "
Well...its a tough world. 
 @TheSeductiveMoose said:
" That's good, because popularity leads to intimacy.
"
THIS IS ART

VIDEOGAMES ARE ART

YOU CREATED ART
#153 Edited by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@TheSeductiveMoose said:

" That's good, because popularity leads to intimacy.

"
OH DEAR GOD WHY

@Video_Game_King said:
" @Catolf:   It has a lot to do with the game; the demons are all competing for the title of Demon King, which happens to be Bel. How do you display this? Through dialogue explaining that they want to be the Demon King? Hell no! Make their names the same, duh! "

let's just face facts that you don't like the game and leave it as that.
#154 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Burns098356GX said:
" the japanese are some sick fuckers. "
And so are Westerner's if you go into that with a 100% of the population in mind. Don't generalize.

I just find it a little more than disturbing and disgusting about japans fascination with cartoon tits and sex. Its just perverse to see some of the smut that they come up with.
#155 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19399 posts) -
@Burns098356GX said:
" I just find it a little more than disturbing and disgusting about japans fascination with cartoon tits and sex. Its just perverse to see some of the smut that they come up with. "
Um... same thing applies to Westerners just as well.
#156 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Burns098356GX said:
" I just find it a little more than disturbing and disgusting about japans fascination with cartoon tits and sex. Its just perverse to see some of the smut that they come up with. "
Um... same thing applies to Westerners just as well. "
pretttyyy much.
#157 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5303 posts) -
#158 Posted by Burns098356GX (1366 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @Burns098356GX said:
pretttyyy much. "
odd, you both have a bunch of anime bullshit in your profiles, and enjoy cartoon nudity. funny how that works.
#159 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Burns098356GX said:
" @Catolf said:
" @FluxWaveZ said:
" @Burns098356GX said:
pretttyyy much. "
odd, you both have a bunch of anime bullshit in your profiles, and enjoy cartoon nudity. funny how that works. "
Really did you just try and do that? How cute...

If you can say you don't watch Family guy/Archer/South Park/American Dad/Cleveland Show and any other NA (western) adult Animated Series That has shown 'cartoon nudity' then maybe you can pretend like your above us. Until then why not go and stop your trolling..
#160 Posted by Pepsiman (2494 posts) -
@Catolf: You're being too logical! Stop that!
#161 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Pepsiman said:
" @Catolf: You're being too logical! Stop that! "
Logic.. weight.. too great! *passes out* I over used my brain XD
#162 Edited by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Burns098356GX said:

" @Catolf said:

" @FluxWaveZ said:

" @Burns098356GX said:

pretttyyy much. "
odd, you both have a bunch of anime bullshit in your profiles, and enjoy cartoon nudity. funny how that works. "
I'm furiously masturbating to the INTENSE sub PG-13 sideboobage this game has AS WE SPEAK!!!!.

Mass Effect is up next to fulfill my  cartoon side-titties needs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.