Catherine Cosplay

• 133 results
#1 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Well you figured it would happen right? I found a few while browsing Sankaku for any news I wasn't aware of, I found some... near disturbing cosplay and some that was pretty awesome. So I figured I'd share with those whom didn't see or refused to adventure to the dark side that is Sankaku. I'll share the good for now unless you want to see the bad.. cause the bad creeps me out a bit XD

I find this one pretty awesome. I'd cheat with her. XD

Now I kinda wish to see some Katherine (K)osplay. XD Anyone find any? Vincent too? Master? A sheeple?
#2 Posted by Yummylee (22558 posts) -

Is the 'bad' guys dressing up as C/Katherine's?? O_o 

That one you posted at least is rather fantastic. Almost unnervingly faithful and spot on to the character and the games style.

#3 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

Meme request. "WTF is this shit?"  

@Caltof havnt talked to you in a bit whats up! 

Also Never was into cosplay juts needed a reason to post this picture 
#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" Is the 'bad' guys dressing up as C/Katherine's?? O_o  "
I hope you didn't just spoil something. 

Anyways, I'm never really impressed with cosplay when it's obviously professional. Still looks cool, I guess.
#5 Edited by Aus_azn (2224 posts) -
@Catolf: " O_O "

That's rather accurate, so it seems.
#6 Posted by Yummylee (22558 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Abyssfull said:
" Is the 'bad' guys dressing up as C/Katherine's?? O_o  "
I hope you didn't just spoil something.  Anyways, I'm never really impressed with cosplay when it's obviously professional. Still looks cool, I guess. "
...what? How could I spoil something that I haven't even played, let alone could I understand >_>
#7 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5293 posts) -

Her legs aren't open enough.

#8 Posted by nick_verissimo (1401 posts) -

Neat!

#9 Edited by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Abyssfull:   I'm confused.. I hope to stay this way! XD yeah I really liked this one, I hope to find a few others.

@The_Laughing_Man: Nm this way really XD Someone do this man's MEME! Actually I possibly could with photoshop..*ponders*

@FluxWaveZ: I have a few that arn't professional, they arn't that bad, but still I don't mind showing them if you want?

@Aus_azn: O.o?
#10 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" ...what? How could I spoil something that I haven't even played, let alone could I understand >_> "
By reading up on the plot at any of the various sites that now offer it because the game is out now?
#11 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Abyssfull:   I'm confused.. I hope to stay this way! XD yeah I really liked this one, I hope to find a few others.

@The_Laughing_Man: Nm this way really XD Someone do this man's MEME! Actually I possibly could with photoshop..*ponders*

@FluxWaveZ: I have a few that arn't professional, they arn't that bad, but still I don't mind showing them if you want?

@Aus_azn: O.o? "
I tried to counter you with Vincent cosplay and that came up and right away I thought" WTF IS THIS SHIT" 
#12 Posted by Yummylee (22558 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @Abyssfull said:
" ...what? How could I spoil something that I haven't even played, let alone could I understand >_> "
By reading up on the plot at any of the various sites that now offer it because the game is out now? "
I haven't played the game, I haven't read anything about the plot... stop being so bleeding paranoid. -_- I was simply referring to if any of the ''bad'' cosplay was guys dressing up the K/Catherine's since I've already seen plenty, with dudes dressing up as female characters.
#13 Posted by PufferFiz (1387 posts) -

here

#14 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@PufferFiz said:
" here
"
YES! 
#15 Posted by Jayzilla (2571 posts) -

women dressed up like scantily clad children drinking and posing in sexually promiscuous manners. kudos GB! you have turned into creeperville.

#16 Posted by Getz (3155 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
" women dressed up like scantily clad children drinking and posing in sexually promiscuous manners. kudos GB! you have turned into creeperville. "
Catherine's 20 dude, not a child.
#17 Posted by Yummylee (22558 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
" women dressed up like scantily clad children drinking and posing in sexually promiscuous manners. kudos GB! you have turned into creeperville. "
Catherine isn't a child, you stupid nit. 
#18 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -
@Abyssfull: I wasn't accusing you of spoiling the game initially. I was asking if you did

@Catolf: Sure, I guess I'd be interested in seeing them. Heck, this could be the 'official' Catherine cosplay thread.
#19 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
catherine is not a child.. she's young but NO CHILD..sir.

anyway.. I found a few more!

#20 Posted by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

The cup cake really tops it off for me.

#21 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
Wondering where you get child out of this? I don't know about you but I tend to not associate sexuality with children. 
#22 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -
@Catolf: Those are awesome! Thanks for posting
#23 Posted by JackSukeru (5964 posts) -

I was secretly hoping it would be some (K)atherine cosplay. oh well, I'll be on my way.

#24 Posted by Jadeskye (4368 posts) -
@Catolf said:

Theres really only one response i can give.

#25 Posted by dagas (2928 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
Have you seen the Venn diagram for video games and scantily clad women? I think they overlap quite a lot.
#26 Edited by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:

" I was secretly hoping it would be some (K)atherine cosplay. oh well, I'll be on my way. "

you not the only one I'll keep looking.

@natetodamax: No prob!

#27 Posted by Hailinel (25205 posts) -

Goddamn that is some excellent cosplay.

#28 Posted by LordAndrew (14430 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:
We're all creepers here. HSSSSSSS!
#29 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

Found a Vincent, Not great but I'm getting close.

And more Cathy

#30 Edited by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Jayzilla said:

please tell me about the sexual repressed feelings of the catherine developers with your vast knowledge on freudology

@dagas

said:

" @Jayzilla said:

Have you seen the Venn diagram for video games and scantily clad women? I think they overlap quite a lot. "

no no he only plays games with "class" you see

like teenage nerd wish-fulfillment fantasy where you play a burly space man who bones 5 space  chicks

bonus points if you include lesbian options but conveniently decide none of the male characters are gay
#31 Posted by Jethuty (1023 posts) -

god i fucking hate that haircut. 

its the worst....

#32 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

I'm waiting for some sheep cosplay from the game.

#33 Edited by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Jethuty said:

" god i fucking hate that haircut.   its the worst.... "

Never trust chicks with drill hair, man.

@Catolf said:

" Found a Vincent, Not great but I'm getting close.

And more Cathy
"

That vincent looks pretty horny

YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE
#34 Posted by kingzetta (4307 posts) -

C does nothing for me 
K on the other hand, I like her

#35 Posted by Example1013 (4807 posts) -
@Suicidal_SNiper said: 

" The cup cake really tops it off for me. "

Oh god that next to your avatar...    
#36 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -

Those pictures are heavily photoshoped.

#37 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton: From what I can see only the eye color of that one cosplayer. The rest seems genuine.

What else are you seeing that's been photoshopped?
#38 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Jethuty said:
" god i fucking hate that haircut.   its the worst.... "
you gotta admit that the cosplayers pulling that off with the hair is pretty cool.

Same guy as before, I though this was funny.
#39 Edited by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -
@mutha3 said:

" @Mr_Skeleton: From what I can see only the eye color of that one cosplayer. The rest seems genuine.  What else are you seeing that's been photoshopped? "

Her skin, you need to look for it a little bit but you can see differences in the pictures that is not caused be the lighting. It was also cleaned quite a bit.
#40 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2058 posts) -

Everyone knows that Katherine is better. It's all in the glasses.

#41 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton said:
" @mutha3 said:

" @Mr_Skeleton: From what I can see only the eye color of that one cosplayer. The rest seems genuine.  What else are you seeing that's been photoshopped? "

Her skin, you need to look for it a little bit but you can see differences in the pictures that is not caused be the lighting. It was also cleaned quite a bit. "
Ah, well stuff like that is pretty standard for professional cosplay. They aren't exactly trying to hide it either.

I thought I was going blind for a second there or something:P
#42 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton said:
" @mutha3 said:

Her skin, you need to look for it a little bit but you can see differences in the pictures that is not caused be the lighting. It was also cleaned quite a bit. "
As for those baby blues that's arn't doctored, those contacts are that blue My sister has a pair for the con we go too. As far as skin, I don't see any doctoring cause if they did, they would have removed the mole, and other little imperfections she has. 

Last one of her.
#43 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2690 posts) -

Thats a little too spot on.. 
#44 Posted by Hector (3378 posts) -
WOWZER!!!
#45 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Bloodgraiv3 said:
" Thats a little too spot on..  "
XD why
#46 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5154 posts) -
@Catolf: She doesn't have a mole on the first bunch of pictures you posted :)
I never liked the fact that many cosplayers edit their pictures before they post them. 

#47 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2690 posts) -
@Catolf said:
" @Bloodgraiv3 said:
XD why "

haha its rare to see cosplay THAT good, at least from what ive seen.
#48 Edited by Catolf (2653 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton:  The mole (or moles there is a faint one on her chin too) are all there, i just double checked.. XP Besides the one image where she is turned to the side but you can still see the larger one..soo... I still say no touch up. There is one character that she has done that I could say was touched up, this one, no.

I found another.

@Bloodgraiv3 said:

" @Catolf said:

" @Bloodgraiv3 said:
XD why "
haha its rare to see cosplay THAT good, at least from what ive seen. "

Believe me I found some bad ones too XD
#49 Posted by Bloodgraiv3 (2690 posts) -

haha I can imagine. 
#50 Posted by damswedon (3201 posts) -

I was hoping for Katherine. Oh well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.