How have you been answering the confessional questions?

#1 Edited by SmasheControllers (2553 posts) -

After seeing the online polls for the game I get the felling most people are answering the confessional question untruthfully just so their meter goes the way they want.

I've been answering the questions truthfully and my meter is constantly going back and forth between Order and Chaos.

How has the GB community been answering the question, I'm talking first playthrough.

#2 Posted by RE_Player1 (7526 posts) -

I answered them with my own answers, I didn't care about the meter.

#3 Posted by YI_Orange (1172 posts) -

I played the meter, just like every other game that has one.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19388 posts) -

Honestly, as I do any game with a similar concept.

#5 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4702 posts) -

Truthfully. The majority have been positive, so that's nice.

#6 Posted by supermike6 (3645 posts) -

For the first half of the game I answered honestly, but then I decided I'd rather Catherine than Katherine so I started answering them Chaotically.

#7 Posted by SixtyXCelph (211 posts) -

For first playthrough I almost always answer honestly in any game, unless I know it's "right and wrong" as opposed to a morality meter.

#8 Posted by Karkarov (3291 posts) -

I just answer as myself, I only lied on one question which was the "if someone calls you who you didn't like and you saw it on caller id would you answer?" and that was more accidental cause I dropped the controller at the time ;p.  Most of my answers were "good" ones, maybe 25% were "Chaotic".

#9 Posted by metalsnakezero (2342 posts) -

I been pretty much truthful to all of the questions I got expect the ending question for the fact that I wanted the true Katherine ending first.

#10 Posted by OrigamiDriller (23 posts) -

I answered all of the questions honestly the first time around, but the second time I had a little fun with it and answered them in the worst ways I could. Then again, it of course didn't affect the actual story until the final questions and the ending.

#11 Posted by Addfwyn (1947 posts) -

I knew I'd be playing the game more than once, so the first time I played everything 'honestly', anytime I got the chance to make a choice (apparently, I am a total jerk I found out). Future playthroughs were goal-oriented. All of my choices also seemed to be the minority answer, when things weren't split pretty evenly.

#12 Posted by Hector (3380 posts) -

I haven't been answering them honestly. I'm just answering them as I see fit towards the ending I want.

#13 Posted by Kera_Reaver (5 posts) -

I answered them honestly. When I play a game for the first time, I like to discover everything by myself. I have more fun, playing this way. ^_^

So, I didn't know how many endings there were, how influent my answers were, and so on.

#14 Posted by WatanabeKazuma (989 posts) -

@Hector said:

I haven't been answering them honestly. I'm just answering them as I see fit towards the ending I want.

Which sadly is pretty much the thing you should do. I went through the game answering them honestly and ended up with one of the worst endings, which I wouldn't mind were it not so unsatisfying.

I think most would end with what would be deemed the 'bad' endings were they not trying to deliberately control the morality scale.

#15 Posted by RaikohBlade (593 posts) -

@WatanabeKazuma said:

@Hector said:

Which sadly is pretty much the thing you should do. I went through the game answering them honestly and ended up with one of the worst endings, which I wouldn't mind were it not so unsatisfying.

I think most would end with what would be deemed the 'bad' endings were they not trying to deliberately control the morality scale.

I would consider this to be one of the flaws of this game. I don't like how there are so many endings, it should be a lot easier to get the good endings since the game itself is pretty challenging. You shouldn't have to be on one end of the the scale or the other.

#16 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

I always answer honestly, what's the point in being dishonest?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.