How Many Did You Save?

#1 Posted by DonutFever (3889 posts) -

How many Stray Sheepians made it? 
I saved Justin, Todd, and Archer. I think I missed one conversation with Daniel, but I have no idea what happened to Morgan.

#2 Posted by FateOfNever (1863 posts) -

Sadly think I only saved two of them.  Think it was Daniel and Morgan that I saved.  Archie I know I lost because I missed talking to him one night and it came up in the dialogue once he bit it, and Justin I remember losing because I know with him I just made the wrong dialogue choices to save him since I talked to him every chance I had. 

#3 Posted by Hector (3524 posts) -

I think I saved none lol. The only guy left was the dentist dude and I think he is story related so cant die.

#4 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19824 posts) -

The first time through, I only got to save Justin. Good thing, too. He was probably my favourite of those NPCs. It's the truth.

#5 Posted by SuperWristBands (2281 posts) -

First time through I saved all of them. I was really determined to get p3fes on that jukebox. I made it my priority to talk to them all as soon as possible and I thought I lost them a few times, like when Todd stopped coming to the bar for awhile and after climbing to the Cathedral.

#6 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2143 posts) -

I only saved two. I forget there names, but they're the two dudes who hang out at the bar table.

#7 Posted by ateatree (146 posts) -

I got everyone, because I felt like talking to everyone on the landings - and by the time I was a few nights in, I'd heard about the achievements so I was careful to talk to people more or less as soon as they came into the Stray Sheep. 
 
Still bumbling through Babel, though. Woof.

#8 Posted by joshth (554 posts) -

my first time only Justin.  But on my second playthrough I saved everyone but Justin.
#9 Posted by quantumshift5 (513 posts) -

Only Steve, but then he died, lol.

#10 Edited by Rudeboy217 (1787 posts) -

Only two, will attempt to save the others this playthrough.

#11 Posted by ErinIsADrunk (223 posts) -

I saved 'em all. I wasn't even really trying.

#12 Posted by Lelcar (945 posts) -
@ErinIsADrunk said:
I saved 'em all. I wasn't even really trying.
Yeah, same here. I didn't even get the correct answers with most of the dialogue choices and I saved them all. I'm unsure at how you're supposed to fail at saving them; maybe if you just like straight up ignore them it happens.
#13 Posted by SixtyXCelph (286 posts) -

On my first playthrough, everyone but Daniel.  Still haven't managed to save him.  I don't know why that putz is giving me such trouble.

#14 Posted by Nux (2571 posts) -

Just Archer and Todd I missed one conversation with Justin.

#15 Posted by ThePickle (4274 posts) -

I don't think I saved anyone. I didn't know you could. Maybe Justin was still alive.

#16 Posted by Devoid (438 posts) -

Saved everyone bar Daniel. Missed the first time you could talk to him by talking to other dudes instead. He kept showing up after that for a while, but died anyway. Godammit.

Does what you say to them change whether they survive or not?

#17 Posted by Redbullet685 (6239 posts) -

Only Justin.

#18 Posted by Animasta (14827 posts) -

@Lelcar said:

@ErinIsADrunk said:
I saved 'em all. I wasn't even really trying.
Yeah, same here. I didn't even get the correct answers with most of the dialogue choices and I saved them all. I'm unsure at how you're supposed to fail at saving them; maybe if you just like straight up ignore them it happens.

i only ignored todd once, but I only saved morgan and Daniel.

#19 Posted by LiquidPrince (16531 posts) -

First time through, Morgan and Justin.

#20 Posted by punisherkaos (321 posts) -

first time i saved justin todd and archie.  not sure how i missed daniel probably dialogue choices and im pretty sure i just forgot to talk to morgan one night.

#21 Posted by natetodamax (19421 posts) -

Man, I'm listening to this song and it made this thread strangely depressing.

I saved Justin and Morgan. I was totally shocked each time I heard about Daniel, Todd, and Archie dying. Although I guess I wasn't too sad about Archie dying. He's just as creepy as Adachi.

#22 Posted by dogman795 (123 posts) -

I only saved Justin. And by the sounds of it from this thread, he was the easiest to save, or at least the most like-able.

#23 Posted by DonutFever (3889 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
The first time through, I only got to save Justin. Good thing, too. He was probably my favourite of those NPCs. It's the truth.
Mine too. Him and Morgan were my favourite, really wish he lived instead of Todd.
#24 Posted by Little_Socrates (5834 posts) -

@natetodamax: THAT'S WHY I RECOGNIZED ARCHIE'S VOICE!

#25 Posted by Catolf (2788 posts) -

i saved everyone ^^

#26 Posted by Maystack (930 posts) -

I always got worried when I got to a landing and one of them was missing. Managed to save all of them in the end with no problem though.

#27 Posted by Random88 (292 posts) -

On my first playthrough just Daniel.
On my second and third playthroughs I saved everyone.

#28 Posted by DonutFever (3889 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

Man, I'm listening to this song and it made this thread strangely depressing.

I saved Justin and Morgan. I was totally shocked each time I heard about Daniel, Todd, and Archie dying. Although I guess I wasn't too sad about Archie dying. He's just as creepy as Adachi.

Agreed. I like to think that he's alternate dimension Adachi, and by having him die we stop P4 from ever happening.
#29 Posted by Vorbis (2763 posts) -

Saved them all, just kept talking to them every chance I got. Would of been bummed if any of they had died, especially after our technique discussions.

#30 Posted by SteamPunkJin (1283 posts) -

First time through I saved Justin (reporter) and Morgan (the cop). 
Current run is looking like 100% saved.

#31 Posted by Klaptos (186 posts) -

Saved all of them. I dont see how i could have failed, I just made sure to talk to them at the bar and the nightmare stages. Maybe it has something to do with your "alignment"? I got the true lovers ending.

#32 Posted by DonutFever (3889 posts) -
@Klaptos said:

Saved all of them. I dont see how i could have failed, I just made sure to talk to them at the bar and the nightmare stages. Maybe it has something to do with your "alignment"? I got the true lovers ending.

My alignment was almost full Order when they died, I told them the stuff that clearly the "good" option, and I talked to him every night since he appeared, so I have no idea how Morgan died. Daniel, on the other hand, I missed talking to.
#33 Posted by Klaptos (186 posts) -

@DonutFever said:

If you made all the "good" choices and always managed to speak with him, the fact he still died is...fuuucked uuuup. Now I'm just curious to what the saving criteria is =\

#34 Posted by cstrang (2362 posts) -

First time through, I saved all except Daniel, the whiny little prick. Second time, I saved everyone.

#35 Edited by CaptainTightPants (2830 posts) -

I saved everyone except for Justin. I did save Daniel, I mean he was in the bar but I guess you only get the achievement if you talk to him. ( I got out of my seat to go talk to him and yeah he left at that exact moment.) 
I freaked out for a while when there were no more sheep in the rest areas, I thought I had failed to save anyone.
I expected Justin to die, I talked to him once and then pretty much never again.

#36 Posted by DonutFever (3889 posts) -
@Resident4t said:
I saved everyone except for Justin. I did save Daniel, I mean he was in the bar but I guess you only get the achievement if you talk to him. ( I got out of my seat to go talk to him and yeah he left at that exact moment.)  I freaked out for a while when there were no more sheep in the rest areas, I thought I had failed to save anyone. I expected Justin to die, I talked to him once and then pretty much never again.
Whaaaaa? He was the best character, by far.
#37 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2830 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
@Resident4t said:
I saved everyone except for Justin. I did save Daniel, I mean he was in the bar but I guess you only get the achievement if you talk to him. ( I got out of my seat to go talk to him and yeah he left at that exact moment.)  I freaked out for a while when there were no more sheep in the rest areas, I thought I had failed to save anyone. I expected Justin to die, I talked to him once and then pretty much never again.
Whaaaaa? He was the best character, by far.
Well It wasn't because of his character that I didn't talk to him. It's just that I would be doing other activities and he would be gone by the time I decided to talk to him.
#38 Posted by mutha3 (5025 posts) -

I managed to save 'em all.  Daniel is my favorite of the bunch.

#39 Posted by Kapalaka (56 posts) -
@ErinIsADrunk said:
I saved 'em all. I wasn't even really trying.
Jealous! I lost Morgan and a few others. There's always next ending to try again....
#40 Posted by GentlemanlyGentleman (326 posts) -

Just Justin, but I don't mind since he was my favourite of the bunch. Although I did want to hear the rest of Morgan's story.

#41 Posted by metalsnakezero (2588 posts) -

I saved everyone because, like in real life, I'm a pretty social person and talked to everyone about their problems.

#42 Posted by Junpei (800 posts) -

My first playthrough I only saved Daniel and Justin. I apparently missed a convo with Archie at some point so he died real early and Todd later as a result. When Morgan first appeared in the bar he hadn't been in the dreams yet so he seemed irrelevant to me and I skipped him... silly me

#43 Posted by Cwaff (1316 posts) -

I saved no one :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.