How many people preordered?

• 102 results
#1 Posted by SixtyXCelph (211 posts) -

I'm kind of curious how this will kick off.  So, how many people have already preordered this game?  Or will absolutely, barring death or dismemberment, go in to a store and buy this game tomorrow?  I realize this is a very small slice of people, but, it's the best I've got!

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19217 posts) -

I pre ordered mine on Amazon last month and it shipped today.

#3 Posted by Chop (1999 posts) -

Preordered mine when I picked up Dragon Age 2 cause EB over charged me for the preorder on that game.  They would only give me store credit so yeah...

#4 Posted by DEMONOLOGY_24 (521 posts) -

I did but I had to cancel my pre order due to money issues
#5 Posted by MEATBALL (3392 posts) -

I pre-ordered an import copy. Hoping it'll turn up next week.

#6 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4735 posts) -

I would've but I have a ton of other games laying around I want to get to. I figure getting this would be a waste because it would sit around for a month or so and by then I'd be able to get it on sale most likely.

#7 Posted by CosmicQueso (572 posts) -

Pre-ordered, but then I realized it'd be $20 off within a couple weeks and decided to wait.

#8 Posted by FateOfNever (1855 posts) -

I didn't, but a friend pre-ordered it for me as an early birthday present.  So... yes?

#9 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Pre-ordered an American import!

#10 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1770 posts) -

I preordered on Amazon.

#11 Posted by YoungFrey (1321 posts) -

I placed my pre-order the day they opened them up.  But I backed out at the last minute and canceled this morning.  There is just too much chance of it not being enjoyable enough to stake $60 on it.  I find $60 a bit much for most games, so I'll be waiting on this. 

#12 Posted by supermike6 (3610 posts) -

I pre-ordered on Amazon, but since I'm in Canada it doesn't ship until next week for some reason. I'm willing to wait though.

#13 Posted by Sorasha (87 posts) -

Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition as soon as I could. Can't wait!

#14 Posted by Turambar (6846 posts) -

Just got the call from Gamestop about an hour ago that "Catherine will arrive tomorrow morning" in the most annoying voice.  God damn who decided to have her do the automated messages.

#15 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

i imported a copy and pre ordered one for here. NOW I WILL HAVE 2!

#16 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

I'm gonna go pick it up on Wednesday at Futureshop or Best Buy. EB Games tends to charge $5 more for new games and I have no idea why.

#17 Posted by bslayer (222 posts) -

i preordered it. thanks L.A. Noire 

#18 Posted by bslayer (222 posts) -
@Turambar: I just read that. I totally just got that same call about 2 hours ago. Was her name Ashley. I'm just curious if it was the same person. It was hilarious because she was all excited and when it was time for the phone number it went all serious Computer Voice Lady.
#19 Posted by punisherkaos (277 posts) -

Got the deluxe  edition pre ordered gonna go in tomorrow morning to pick it up

#20 Posted by MEATBALL (3392 posts) -

I really wonder how more original games can gain any kind of foothold when even those who want these games aren't willing to purchase them until they go dirt-cheap.

#21 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4980 posts) -

Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition last month from Amazon with release date delivery.

#22 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

Extreme!

#23 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@Cloudenvy said:

@scarace360 said:

Extreme!

i needed to know and i had 100$ laying around.
#24 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -

I pre-ordered the Love is Over edition the first day it was available at my EB Games, so May 9th, 2011.

#25 Posted by Kraznor (1588 posts) -

Pre-ordered the "Love is Over" edition via Amazon. Not sure what the reviews are going to be like, but after Persona 4 they've earned my attention.

#26 Posted by endaround (2147 posts) -

I had a $50 Sony store credit lying around so its pre-ordered but when it will actually arrive is unknown

#27 Posted by wolf_blitzer85 (5288 posts) -

@scarace360 said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@scarace360 said:

Extreme!

I'm curious to see the differences. I expect a fully detailed blog at some point in the near future :P

Oh and totally preordered the standard edition. I cannot wait until tomorrow!

#28 Posted by Turambar (6846 posts) -
@bslayer said:
@Turambar: I just read that. I totally just got that same call about 2 hours ago. Was her name Ashley. I'm just curious if it was the same person. It was hilarious because she was all excited and when it was time for the phone number it went all serious Computer Voice Lady.
Yeah, same person.
#29 Posted by Demodocus (237 posts) -

I preordered it this morning.  Its refreshing to look forward to something thats a little out of the ordinary.

#30 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -
@bolsita_de_te said:
I preordered it this morning.  Its refreshing to look forward to something thats a little out of the ordinary.
Do you live in NA? If so, do you know if you'll be receiving the art book and OST disc?
#31 Posted by GullumF (87 posts) -

pre-ordered mine a while back at gamestop will pick up tomorrow.

#32 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@bolsita_de_te said:
I preordered it this morning. Its refreshing to look forward to something thats a little out of the ordinary.
Do you live in NA? If so, do you know if you'll be receiving the art book and OST disc?

I've pre-ordered mine from my usual shop who has imported it from someone else, and I literally have no idea whether or not I'll receive the OST or art book.

#33 Posted by SixtyXCelph (211 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: My understanding is the standard edition also comes with the artbook.  And I think the OST, but I'm less certain about that.
#34 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -
@SixtyXCelph said:
@FluxWaveZ: My understanding is the standard edition also comes with the artbook.  And I think the OST, but I'm less certain about that.
It does; I knew that. I'm just wondering if he'd still get those standard pre-order bonuses even though he pre-ordered the game a single day before its NA release.
#35 Posted by RE_Player1 (7573 posts) -

I've had it pre-ordered for months, can't wait for tomorrow.

#36 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@wolf_blitzer85 said:

@scarace360 said:

@Cloudenvy said:

@scarace360 said:

Extreme!

I'm curious to see the differences. I expect a fully detailed blog at some point in the near future :P

Oh and totally preordered the standard edition. I cannot wait until tomorrow!

i would totally write a blog but i dont have the time to.
#37 Posted by SixtyXCelph (211 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ: Oh!  I misunderstood.  I also didn't realize they are a preorder bonus.  I thought they were just packaged in with it, like the soundtrack was with Persona 4.
#38 Posted by mutha3 (4986 posts) -
@Cloudenvy said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@bolsita_de_te said:
I preordered it this morning. Its refreshing to look forward to something thats a little out of the ordinary.

I've pre-ordered mine from my usual shop who has imported it from someone else, and I literally have no idea whether or not I'll receive the OST or art book.

Did you preorder from VG+? Then yeah, you'll get your preorder bonus.
#39 Posted by Enigma777 (6084 posts) -

I wish I could preorder it but i just spend a grand for my new place so videogames are going to have to wait for a while.

#40 Posted by ShadowKing7 (753 posts) -

Preordered the standard edition about a month ago and ready to pick it up tomorrow.
#41 Posted by phantomzxro (1583 posts) -

I pre-order on amazon with a status of shipped looking forward to playing.
#42 Posted by ESREVER (2703 posts) -

My Love Will be Over tomorrow when UPS delivers my damn game! Hopefully the pizza box comes in a regular amazon box, or my folks are gonna be mighty confused when they get the delivery tomorrow since I'm out of town. 

Yes I preordered...

#43 Posted by DonutFever (3561 posts) -

I did, at EB Games. Anyone else hear from them that it was delayed to Wednesday?

#44 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19376 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
I did, at EB Games. Anyone else hear from them that it was delayed to Wednesday?
Don't fucking say that. Don't.
#45 Posted by Marokai (3110 posts) -

Preordered from Amazon about a month ago and paid the extra 99 cents for day-of delivery. Amazon says it shipped today.

#46 Posted by TheKing (844 posts) -

Preordered mine at Gamestop.

#47 Posted by macgetmalled (9 posts) -

Pre-ordered after my Persona 3 Portable debacle.  

#48 Posted by LiquidPrince (16109 posts) -

I had the Japanese edition and I also preordered the Love is Over edition in English. Can't wait until tomorrow!

#49 Posted by Chop (1999 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
@DonutFever said:

I don't know about your EB but mine constantly pulls crap like that. They don't get their game shipments in days early like most retail outlets, they get them the morning of release and it fucks things up all the time. 
#50 Posted by DonutFever (3561 posts) -
@Chop said:
@FluxWaveZ said:
@DonutFever said:
 I don't know about your EB but mine constantly pulls crap like that. They don't get their game shipments in days early like most retail outlets, they get them the morning of release and it fucks things up all the time. 
Never had an issue like that with them before. Guess that means that it's coming out as scheduled for most people?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.