I finally got around to playing catherine

• 54 results
#51 Posted by ikwal (225 posts) -

I only got to "enjoy" about one hour of the game before I got so mad at the stupid puzzle game that I broke the disc in half. I normally don't get mad at games but god damn it if those puzzles didn't suck.

#52 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

GOTY 2011

#53 Posted by Ethan_Raiden (341 posts) -

Just played and finished it myself, I started playing it because I'd just finished persona 3 and loved it so I picked it up because it was another Atlus game. I think that they shoul look into dropping gameplay mechanics, the tower in persona 3 was a grind fest and really made the game extremely boring to play through, and the puzzles in catherine just arent fun compared to other puzzle games. I think a story focus game would be best, something like la noire or heavy rain, a few game mechanics but nothing that takes precidence over the story.

#54 Posted by Godzillakilla (8 posts) -

I loved the hell out of the game. It really got me stoked to see how P5 is gonna play. Still no where near as good as P4 though...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.