Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Catherine

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Feb 17, 2011

The first game developed by Atlus for the PS3/Xbox 360. Made by the Persona Team, The game is an "adult oriented" action-adventure/horror game with puzzle platforming stages.

Is the demo not working for anyone else

punisherkaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By punisherkaos

So ive downloaded the demo this morning and when i went to play it it says can not play content try re downloading.  So i re download it and now it starts up been then freezes after the golden theater cutscene  has anyone else had issue with this?  I am beginning to think their is a problem with my hard drive since ive recently had problems with mortal kombat dlc and ive tried playing on 2 different x box's and the same thing happened on both.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Catolf
    @punisherkaos: I don't think anyone else is having issues with the demo, sounds like it might be your hard drive, but if your playing it on two different xboxes try uninstalling and reinstalling again?
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By AlexW00d

Well if it has happened on two separate Xboxs then a faulty disk drive is less likely, unless you are super unlucky and have two failing disks.

Just uninstall and re-download.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.