New Catherine Trailer

#1 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -

Famitsu link 
Youtube link 
 
Perhaps the last trailer before the Japanese release, this trailer has Index Holdings asking people on the streets of Japan how they feel about relationships and also has new in-game footage. 

 


 

#2 Posted by animathias (1076 posts) -

Glad I refreshed before posting and saw the screengrab you chose. :D

Continues to look really, really cool. It has a certain something I haven't seen on the 360 or PS3, and also has a real "anime-to-life" look to it. 

#3 Posted by Yummylee (20582 posts) -

The more disturbing his game starts to look, the more I like it!

Online
#4 Posted by zityz (2360 posts) -

WTF creepy ass baby thing! I'm with Abyssfull on this one.

#5 Posted by RVonE (4480 posts) -

This still looks totally crazy. I hope they'll include the Japanese audio track on the international release.
#6 Posted by Venatio (4485 posts) -

Another creepy weird trailer that makes me more and more excited about this game, they can't ignore all us westerners who loved the Persona games right? I want this game now

#7 Posted by ChrisTaran (1488 posts) -

Looks like  you'll get to make some critical choices as the story plays out. This I like.

#8 Edited by DonutFever (3515 posts) -

1:47 to 2:00 is pretty epic. 
 

 Something sure is bright
#9 Posted by mutha3 (4980 posts) -
  Still diggin' it. I'm kinda starting to get attached to the JP VA, though, and I don't like it:( I know Atlus USA will do a great job as usual with the VA work, but at this point I've kinda gotten used to the ones we hear in the trailers.
 
@FluxWaveZ said: 
 


 

"


Its always so weird to me to see Soejima's character art with the eyes drawn differently then his style. The anime scenes are very well done this time around(unlike P3 and 4) but it was still a bit jarring to see this flash by.
#10 Posted by Catolf (2653 posts) -

the demo can't get here fast enough..

#11 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" Someone roughly translated it, game makes a lot more sense now.     "
Honestly, it made sense before. It's just a lot of people can't or don't want to try to understand anything and just see it as pure insanity while watching these trailers.
#13 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" Someone roughly translated it, game makes a lot more sense now.     "
Honestly, it made sense before. It's just a lot of people can't or don't want to try to understand anything and just see it as pure insanity while watching these trailers. "
All I got before "He is fucking this one lady and there is another lady and at night there are sheep people and you can die in your sleep. Dreams. Also it probably has something to do with the lady he is fucking." 
 
I didn't even know there were two K/Catherines.
#14 Posted by XenoNick (1368 posts) -

How more insane can this game get? Still praying that there will be a UK release.

#15 Posted by Flappy (2034 posts) -

If ATLUS bring this over here without any kind of weird censorship/content cuts, I'll be one happy dude.

#16 Posted by mazik765 (2315 posts) -

I can't say I have any idea what to think about this game... like at all.

#17 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" All I got before "He is fucking this one lady and there is another lady and at night there are sheep people and you can die in your sleep. Dreams. Also it probably has something to do with the lady he is fucking."  I didn't even know there were two K/Catherines. "
And like many other people, you just didn't take the time or effort to read up on the information of the game. Our own wiki page has been very descriptive and detailed probably since the game's announcement and it's not that the game didn't make sense before, it's just that a lot of people didn't/don't want to make sense of it.
#18 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" All I got before "He is fucking this one lady and there is another lady and at night there are sheep people and you can die in your sleep. Dreams. Also it probably has something to do with the lady he is fucking."  I didn't even know there were two K/Catherines. "
And like many other people, you just didn't take the time or effort to read up on the information of the game. Our own wiki page has been very descriptive and detailed probably since the game's announcement and it's not that the game didn't make sense before, it's just that a lot of people didn't/don't want to make sense of it. "
I'm sorry I don't live up to your high expectations.
#19 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19158 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" I'm sorry I don't live up to your high expectations. "
...What? I'm just telling you that the information on what you thought was new has been available for a while. Nothing more, nothing less. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about when you say expectations.
#20 Posted by ChrisTaran (1488 posts) -
@FluxWaveZ said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" Someone roughly translated it, game makes a lot more sense now.     "
Honestly, it made sense before. It's just a lot of people can't or don't want to try to understand anything and just see it as pure insanity while watching these trailers. "
Couldn't have said it better.
#21 Posted by dancinginfernal (459 posts) -
@DonutFever said:
" 1:47 to 0:28 is pretty epic. 
 
 Something sure is bright
"
Boobies?
#22 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@dancinginfernal: Which part, the 1:47 to 0:28 (Which was supposed to be 1:47 to 2:00, not quite sure what happened), or the light?
#23 Posted by REDRUN (1410 posts) -

Can't wait til it hits the states. I love the pre-order bonuses and limited editions Atlus does. Some of their Limited Editions feel more on the lines of a thank you letter to the fans without the hefty price tag that tells me I am an idiot for paying so much.

#24 Posted by Sanj (2235 posts) -
#25 Posted by dancinginfernal (459 posts) -
@DonutFever: Let's go with both. Because, why not?
#26 Posted by Yummylee (20582 posts) -
@dancinginfernal said:
" @DonutFever said:
" 1:47 to 0:28 is pretty epic. 
 
 Something sure is bright
"
Boobies? "
It'll be Catherine's demonic clitoris.
Online
#27 Posted by DonutFever (3515 posts) -
@Abyssfull: GOTY.
#28 Posted by StarvingGamer (7566 posts) -
@Sanj: Thanks, that was awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.